Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2006, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Your Favourite 2+2 moment

watching the Steeler's game and then reading through the (non-hedgers') thread and being able to tell exactly what play had just happened based on the responses.
Old 11-25-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
July 31 2006 3:35 pm. Cruel justice was served to one of the most insufferable douchebags 2+2 has ever known. Most of the aftermath has been deleted so no links can be provided. However, occasional fallout is still encountered.

I am speaking of The Dramabomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

The intense personal delight you take in all that stuff seems pretty bizarre to me.
Old 11-25-2006, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite was when the "Ask me" threads in OOT were the fad. This mod's(I forget which one) fiancee decides she wants to have an ask me thread. So people are asking questions and the mod is goading everyone to ask OOTier questions. Eventually they put her Myspace up (oops) and I guess averyone on her friends list was sent links to this thread where she's talking about taking it in the butt, sexxing black dudes, and then come to find out she had a train pulled on her when she was in college by the mod's rival fraternity.

It was a fantastic self-induced trainwreck.

Oh yeah, the kicker was that her list of favorite books on her Myspace only had one title: The Bible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get some more details or a link to a non-deleted thread that would provide these details?
Old 11-25-2006, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
July 31 2006 3:35 pm. Cruel justice was served to one of the most insufferable douchebags 2+2 has ever known. Most of the aftermath has been deleted so no links can be provided. However, occasional fallout is still encountered.

I am speaking of The Dramabomb.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, there was a dramabomb here once thats the hindenburg of train wreckage, all that is left now is an empty shell and a troll who likes golf hats
Old 11-25-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My favorite was when the "Ask me" threads in OOT were the fad. This mod's(I forget which one) fiancee decides she wants to have an ask me thread. So people are asking questions and the mod is goading everyone to ask OOTier questions. Eventually they put her Myspace up (oops) and I guess averyone on her friends list was sent links to this thread where she's talking about taking it in the butt, sexxing black dudes, and then come to find out she had a train pulled on her when she was in college by the mod's rival fraternity.

Oh yeah, the kicker was that her list of favorite books on her Myspace only had one title: The Bible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I get some more details or a link to a non-deleted thread that would provide these details?

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't. The thread got deleted (but we were later told it was moved), we protested for it to be put back up but was then told the mod agreed to an exile for removal of the thread.

The short and sweet version of the story is already quoted.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

link plz
Old 11-25-2006, 05:10 PM

Why is everyone seemingly scared to attach names to any of these descriptions?
Old 11-25-2006, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is everyone seemingly scared to attach names to any of these descriptions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly don't care, but I don't remember who it was. As I said, the mod (mod of one of the many forums here not OOT) agreed to an exile of OOT so they haven't posted for months, and since the original thread doesn't exist anymore, I can't say who it was.

EDIT :

I did the legwork for you and found the thread on the discussion of the original thread disappearing. The Mod's name is probably in it somehwere :

What happened to the fiancee thread?

It caused quite an uproar on why some posters could request threads be deleted after they took a bad turn while others couldn't.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:28 PM

The mod was ZBTHorton in the fiance thread....

That home poker thread wasn't really funny at all.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:21 PM

when jasont accidentally married a whore.