5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

dustin since it didn't register
Old 10-30-2007, 11:59 AM

OK, Just thinking...

So assume we get a wolf day. Isn't Books just going to get wolf mauled tonight?

Well I guess we get Nich's peeks then... NM.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, Just thinking...

So assume we get a wolf today. Isn't Books just going to get wolf mauled tonight?

Well I guess we get Nich's peeks then... NM.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh and I'm not sure what you want me to explain about yesterday?
We had a read on someone, he fake seered, he claimed vanillager, he then claimed minor pumpkin.
He didn't provide anything to the village except pushing for a villager.
That's some wolfy stuff

All the people that ask for explainations are suspicious to me if they voted along without questioning it at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I don't think you could accuse me of voting without questioning. So I need more information or I'm going to try to lynch you and/or your partner tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's all the info I have. What's wrong with going with a read.
Feel free to try and lynch us if you think that is smart, somehow I don't think it is.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:11 PM

I may or may not have reasons to belive VR is ot Link
Old 10-30-2007, 12:17 PM

OH: How can you be a pro village role if you don't die at night and cannot be lynched?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 PM

[0] antidan voted for wdcbooks
[0] boiler voted for dustin
[0] bulletproof eskimo voted for wdcbooks
[1] chuckles voted for jgunnip
[0] clowntable
<font color="red"> [6] dustin voted for dustin </font>
[0] fcbl
[0] jennfox
[1] jgunnip voted for wdcbooks
[0] km voted for dustin
[0] mark voted for dustin
[0] nich
[0] our house voted for dustin
[0] skillayskill voted for chuckles
[0] tarheeljks voted for wdcbooks
[0] vr
[4] wdcbooks voted for dustin
Old 10-30-2007, 12:22 PM

Reminder: 9 for majority
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM

GT1T collection of posts:
[ QUOTE ]
jgunnip

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VR

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jgunnip.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
antidan

[/ QUOTE ]
First four posts

[ QUOTE ]
Clown, What am I replying to? If you're looking for some general lengthy analysis there really isnt a chance in hell that I'm gonna do any of that at this point.

Antidan, Nez, and Epicurus are fine votes. Books should die just because he's voting me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pretty wrong there, reiterating the dan vote though

That's day one. Pretty UTR
----

[ QUOTE ]
All hail the queen, etc.

Unofficial vote for Mark K

Herbie died as a neutral and Zurvan left the game as a neutral because he targeted Herbie as a part of his own night actions as Blade.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought other ppl died. Disregard the above post &lt;_&lt;

[/ QUOTE ]
I think this is just in regards to the herbie stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to let antidan's silencing effect my opinion on him. Since he took a tiny bit of heat, guessing why he was silenced is a matter of guessing what level the evils are on which is pointless. My whopping list of two stays the same, Antidan and Epicurus. Books is shady as well. I think he's evil with the whole "lynch me" thing. We should just give him what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GT1T,

Mark is a villager. Do you have another candidate? Any thoughts to share? Also, if you were evil, would you be more likely to silence antidan if he were evil or if he were good? Same question on eskimonk. Also, I find it unlikely that the evils have two silencers, and the pumpkin acted separately, so who do you think is more likely silenced by the good guys, eskimonk or dan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Eskimonk is certainly more likely to be a good guy. He hadn't come under any heat at all so there's no reason for me to think that someone is trying to clear him. If I had to guess, he was silenced because he's all over the place and people might hope we look at his posts. Antidan on the other hand took some heat. Now the reason I said it shouldn't clear or implicate him is because that all depends on what level the wolves are thinking on. Do they think we'll clear him for the silence? Do they think that we think we'd clear him for the silence and thus think he's wolfier? It's impossible to tell. However, based on the fact that he was getting some heat at all and that I'm not sure the wolves have any motivation for wanting him lynched, I would lean a bit more evil.

I'm adding JennFox to my wolf list. That last post struck an off chord with me, especially this bit:

[ QUOTE ]

im surprised no one has mentioned the fact that if vr lynches a villager tonight, it will be her ass tomorrow, so choose wisely. why are we all dancing around vr right now? so shes in control. but ONLY for 1 day. tomorrow she is fair game just like the rest of us, so there should be as much pressure on her as there is on us today.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong on Jen wolves might think he peeked Monk = good, dan = evil but it's a stretch

[ QUOTE ]
KM is kind of on my watch list. I've havent been reading the thread in close detail but I found it odd she called me a villager when i'd done [censored] all.

If AntiDan is in fact evil, he's a powerful one imo since the silence would only likely buy him another day or so.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mentioning Dan again but the reasoning is bad given that newted guy loses night power
Mzntioning of KM

[ QUOTE ]
Chuck,

Nice job and my Jessica FC is old sauce anyway. I'm not gonna be doing any hardcore monster posts until late in the game bceause in huge crazy games like this, so much gets cleared up with crazy role reveals and night kills that wading through all this crap just to come up with a shaky conclusion really is a pain in the balls and not worth my time right now so I'm just going to be doing the occasional poking around until then and I might do some analysis after that if I live long enough and you can pry my ass away from GH3. And yes we know being queen doesnt make VR a villager but I think her spaz last night was very villagy and a lot of people seem to agree. What's shady is that people seem to find it necessary to cast doubt on that.

KM,

ok

Mets,

I'll take a closer look at Eskimo at some point but if it's correct that you said he had 4 votes yesterday then it's strange he hasn't been a hot topic of conversation today, no?

[/ QUOTE ]
Retracts the Eskimo stuff, the KM in the middle of the post is pretty odd

[ QUOTE ]
Whether he's silenced or not people who think he's a wolf shouldn't stop thinking he's a wolf and certainly shouldn't stop talking about it.

[ QUOTE ]
i didnt call you a wolf. it is just evidence that supports you can be a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically you're calling me wolfy without making any kind of commitment. It's pretty much the same thing if not worse.

[ QUOTE ]
i doubt vr is lynching you today. and honestly, i named much better candidates anyway, so i dont know why you are worried about my little comment. it was just an observation

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that and I'm hardly worried about getting lynched. It was more about you tossing suspicion on me for a shoddy reason which I think makes you more likely to be a wolf. Not making any type of commitment towards that statement makes me think you're even more likely to be a wolf and the fact that you're imply that I'm worried about what you said makes me think you're a wolf too because I really don't think I'm being defensive. In short, I'm putting you on the bottom of my wolf list which now looks like:

Antidan
Epicurus
JennFox
Metsandfinsfan

I'm temporarily removing WDC until I figure out wtf he's doing

[/ QUOTE ]
His last post. List is pretty wrong retracts VR.

My conclusion:
Somewhat incriminates dan because wolves could have killed him because he was going to put heat on dan once he was unnewted + strong player
Also incriminates KM
Old 10-30-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin, why didn't you claim straight away once you were posioned?

[/ QUOTE ]

dnt c wht dffrnc t mks

[ QUOTE ]

What if dustin is a wolf with a revange kill, plan doesn't sound too brilliant.

[/ QUOTE ]

jst hv t trst tht bth bks &amp; dstn hv gd intns