Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Scammed by BetonUSA; need help please!!!

It is a scam because they are keeping part of the deposit. If you lose all of the money you've won from the free contest then you don't need to bet 20x your win to get that money back, you've already lost the money. They are keeping $190 of his own money deposit, plus $365 of his winnings to cover a $250 payout, that's definately not right. Money that wasn't awarded as part of the bonus should not count towards it.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had to do the same thing at betempire.com after they gave me a $150 bonus. except I had to wager only $2700. Their deal was that I couldn't just bet favs, cause they only considered what you won (if it was less than the wager) toward clearing my bonus. Luckily I got real hot and turned that 200 into 2g's and then had wagered nearly $4000 in 2 weeks so I got it all out to my neteller and safely into my bank account yesterday. Thank god for the favs doing their job in the NCAA...plus im killing on NHL so look at my picks today in my thread, im much better at the end of the season when I know who's playing for what and who has the character to win games they have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I missing something? You turned 200 into 2000 in two weeks, (which you say is like a .00000005% occurrence) while wagering 4000. But you can't turn 400 into 4000 and manage to run 4000 through the account? With these proposed figures you should easily be able to run 4k through in a week.

Scam indeed.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:36 PM

I just spent another hour on the phone with a supervisor this time, and he said there is "nothing he can do", which is complete bs, because he can do things to make customers problems right, that's what his job is. He said he will not even offer to let me withdrawl $400, and pretty much write off my winnings (unless I wager $4000). This site is a complete joke, and I am hell-bent now on getting something done. Please, anyone with any info for me, please help. Like I said, I will compensate someone if I could somehow get my money back.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:54 PM

Definitely sucks, I'm going through something similar right now... I need to wager about $1k more to be able to cash out the $2.5k I have in the account. Instead of risking it, I'm gonna be a pussy and bet $500 on both sides of the same game that are -105. That'll get me there, effectively "buying out" the remainder for about 25 bucks. They let you do that in BetRoyal but I don't know if they do anywhere else. You definitely can't start doing that because you'll lose a ton before you get to $4k, but if you get on a roll, it could be something to consider.

In any case, BetOnUSA blows. I've used them before and the customer service is terrible.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM

stick with pinny if you can, otherwise 5dimes is good too.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:19 PM

I would love to stick with Pinny, but I am in U.S., and we can no longer place wagers there.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:06 PM

The sites wont let you transfer if you haven't cleared the requirements.

I have had ~$5k stuck in Cascade for 3 months that I cant do [censored] with until I clear the WR. They wont let me transfer the balance, they wont even deduct my original bonus and cash me out.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 PM

Yeah, this completely sucks. What a scam that stupid contest is. Imagine this scenario, which i'm sure has happened to many people before: A guy deposits $1000 into BetonUSA. He notices the contest and gives it a try and wins. They give him the $250 prize into his account. He bets for a month or so, and decides he is done. He has close to his original amount of $1000 he deposited, plus the $250 from the contest. He assumes that he probably won't be able to get the $250, because he didn't wager enough. Well, that's true, but he also won't be able to withdraw his $1000!!!!!! That's right, because of his WINNING A CONTEST, he now has to wager $2500 more to make a withdrawl. This is absolutely sickening. They should be ashamed of running such a bogus scam.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:07 PM

Il tell you this man, by getting on here and bitching, is solving nothing. I got f'ed by a website not too long ago.. and all you can do is take your loss and move the [censored] on. Its [censored]... but complaining on this site isnt going to help, it sounds like you have no way around this one... sorry