Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2007, 06:58 PM

Default PT - creating a hand from scratch?

Hi all,

I just had a quick question - I was playing a ring game at UB, and was running the Ultimate History app. to import hands into PT. I kind of spazzed, and forgot that you have to wait for a hand to finish playing, otherwise it might not show up in your stats for the session. So my question is this - is there a way to modify the results for a session (right now, under the "General Info" tab, my stats show an incorrect number for the "Amount won"), or a way to create a "compensation" type hand; a hand that is aimed at approximating the last hand played?

I appologize in advance if this is a donk question/has been addressed a billion times - I searched this forum and I looked at the PT forum but I couldn't find the answer. If you could link me to a post, or if you know how to resolve this issue, I would hugely appreciate your help.

Cheers.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:28 PM

Default Re: PT - creating a hand from scratch?

you can just make up a hand history, then import it. i had to do that today cos party keeps messing up the hands, so i purged the session with that particular hand, then edited the original hand history, then manually imported the file back into PT. seemed to work.

i suppose just copy paste a hand to use as a template, then fill in the details
Old 08-26-2007, 09:06 PM

Hey,

I was having a hard time figuring out how to purge a session but then I found this link on the PT Forum that explained it; basically - select "Utilities" > Database Maintainance > Click on session to delete > press "Purge Session(s)" button (figured I would post that if anyone else is having trouble w/ that aspect). Then I was able to import a hand history into which I copy and pasted (through Notepad) some info and now the stats are more or less correct.

Thanks for all your help!
Old 08-27-2007, 05:44 PM

no problem