Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2007, 01:56 AM

Default PokerTracker and PA HUD...

Does anyone have any good information or web site sources that show what your stats should be around(VPIP,PFR,TAF,etc), and explanations of different kinds of stats which shows what qualifies as a fish, LAG, TAG, etc. So basically, im looking for a HUD tutorial as well as good PT information. Also, when you guys are auto importing your hands, do you set it for every 1 minute? Also, it seems to take up 100% cpu and freezes PT when its actually importing every minute. Is this normal?

Also, with HUD, should you be setting it to see all the hands you've played with everyone, just current session, or current table. I don't think it would be all time because then your own stats would be over a huge sample so it wouldn't be accurate of how youre currently playing.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: PokerTracker and PA HUD...

Hey,

Here's a pretty fantastic post in relation to Poker Tracker;

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=1&vc=1

I'm not sure I understand the freezing question correctly - I think what happens is when you set PT to auto-import, the minimize buttons dissapear, and it does look like the window is frozen. All you have to do is click on the "ring game" or "tourney" avatar - your stats will pop up. If you minimize the ring game/tourney window, you will see that the minimize/close/maximize option on the auto-import has returned.

Hope that helps.