Old 08-15-2007, 10:48 PM
h_ven h_ven is offline

Location: Vegas: Dec 16-19
Default Made fake myspace to mess with friend, got tons of action from others

Last night, my friend decided to make a fake myspace account to mess with one of our friends. So we looked through some recently added girls, picked a hot one, and copided some of her pictures to make a fake myspace. We said we were from the same town that he is going to go to school in shis fall.

The friend that we where targeting replied in 12 mins from our oringinal comment. We replied but haven't recieved a comment back from him in about a day. Our friend is kind of a "myspace creeper", and has already fallen for a fake myspace girl and left a comment that said. "Well i got the first comment on you page....just thought i would be the first one to tell you that you are gorgeous."

Since then, we've had many replies from several myspace junkies:

From Love Agen!!!:

i find my self wondering whats next for me until my eyes layed upon your beauty as i was looking arond. i got to thinking what i can do to separate myself from the other guys?! im verry open minded and artistice with a romanc side to me. after the passing of my father recently, i realize that life is too short to just sit and wonder whats next. im tired of letting life pass me by. i want to love and be loved by another who understands me and is willing to give me a try. i always belive that love is the way to your heart and that no matter who or what you are , we all want to be loved by some one else. i want to feel the emotions you get when you are special to some one. i want life to take my breath away and not live life by every breath i take. life is short. we should live and enjoy the now and not worry about tomorrow. im not sayig that im the best or gatest. i am honest and you dont get that from most guys now and days. so i ask you this, are you tired of looking for him and getting nowhere? wouldnt it be nice if he was there already taking a chance to put his heart and sel on the line for you? if you open your heart and close your eyes, he is already there at your finger tips emailing you now as you read this. i can be that guy but no one will know unlSo what u find romantic? ess you take a chance and see what happens. to the world you are one person but to me you could be my world.

Messages from Rodney:

Message 1: sent on Aug 15, 2007 7:25 PM MST

Ur rly hott wanna talk?

Message 2: sent on Aug 15, 2007 7:31 PM MST

So what u find romantic?

Message 3: sent on Aug 15, 2007 7:42 PS MST

So whats the key thing ur look for in a guy??

Message from New Guy In Town:

Hi, I'm 24, my birthday is Saturday and I'm deciding to talk to a beautiful girl before my birthday. Well, that's the extent of it, um, I go to college, I work, I have no friends in this town as I'm kindof new to it, and well I'm deciding that I should be social for once in my life. Oooh, and I'm probably not the man of your dreams, but I'd like to see, if you're willing.
Roger Reeves
Look, you are definitely cute, and I'm probably not "wild" enough for you, but I would like a shout out.

Message from Will:

hey girl you should holla at me sometime

We used a fairly hot girl in our myspace profile. I can only imagine how many comments real women get on their profiles. Along with these message's we've already got 4 friend requests.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:52 PM
Dan. Dan. is offline

Location: The European Phenom
Default Re: Made fake myspace to mess with friend, got tons of action from oth

So you're not going to respond to my messages? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-15-2007, 10:54 PM
h_ven h_ven is offline

Location: Vegas: Dec 16-19

Oh ya, have only replied to our friend so far... Haven't replied to anyone else yet, lots of oppourtunities so far.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:55 PM
h_ven h_ven is offline

Location: Vegas: Dec 16-19

New message from Samuel:

So I know your not here to meet new people and all but you did except my request. I read your ABOUT ME section and thaught you sounded different from all the other girlz and i have to admire the way you type.....that's gotta take forever. well most of all I'm just looking for some friends that are down to earth, honest, but still love to have fun. Well I think that's enough for now. Hit me back.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:56 PM
wonderwes wonderwes is offline

Location: Austin, TX

myspace is the new place for virgins, sex freaks, people in sex droughts and pedophiles. Open the flood gates.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:57 PM
psuasskicker psuasskicker is offline

Location: More than meets the eye

F- for not posting fake hotty's pics.

- C -
Old 08-15-2007, 11:03 PM
h_ven h_ven is offline

Location: Vegas: Dec 16-19

Message sent to friend:

Hey!! you answered! hey you should add me it won't let me add you as a friend. I'm excited to get to know you! we will definitely have to party it up when you get here. talk to you soon!

XXXXXXX

XOXO

From: XXXXXX♥♥
Date: Aug 14, 2007 10:00 PM

Hey so how long have you lived in XXXXXX? I found your profile and thought you looked kinda cute...I've lived here all my life and I'm going to school at XXXXXXX for nursing. Are you going school here? Well I hope you write me back soon! talk to you later!

XXXXXX

XOXO
Old 08-15-2007, 11:20 PM
MitchL MitchL is offline

Location: St. Paul, MN

I have a buddy who did this and has all kind of random weirdos. We've set up places and times to meet for dates and sh.it. So funny when you are bored and getting ready to go out.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:20 PM
CheckCheckFold CheckCheckFold is offline

Wow, so many guys who sounds like losers.

You should send them a note: "Inside?"
Old 08-15-2007, 11:33 PM
Homer Homer is offline

Location: done