Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-11-2007, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Some Stuff About PUA (very long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Cardo, I dont normally like to give out advice this simple and perfect, but if you want to get girls who look like super models in bed with you by doing pretty much nothing at all, just do the following. Go to a city in a non first world country, anywhere in Latin America, Eastern Europe, Africa, or Asia will do. Get on a bus in that city. Then get off at random stops. You are looking for an area where there arent any other white faces, you will notice that people on the street will start looking at you more frequently. When you find this area, go sit down in a coffee shop and order a soda. At this point, you dont have to do anything except smile at groups of girls. They will initiate the conversation with you. Consider that you are probably the only white guy who they have ever spoken to in their entire life. You look completely different then all of the men they have spoken to the last twenty years. You look like the guys they watch on television. You are just a handsome guy who came out of nowhere and is now talking to them. If you have been reading these PUA books and have even the slightest clue how women think, you should be able to see that this is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. Also, just because that might not be wealthy does not mean that they are uneducated, for example in Thailand 70% of the University students are female. Some of the girls will be interested from a pure physical standpoint, while others will not be giving out these signals because they are twenty-four year old virgins waiting for marriage. Act responsibly.

[/ QUOTE ]

suppose I go to a coffee shop in usa/can. But before going in, I put on my platform boots, my leather trench coat, my top hat, my silver nail polish, my black eye liner, my chains, 4 watches, and pleather pants. I sit down. I order a soda. The girls have never seen anything like me in person. I smile at them, they start talking to me. Im nothing like any other guy theyve seen+talked to in the last 20 years.

interesting