Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: Public apology to DAC- His account has been cleared.

Thanks... and I look forward to continuing to play on your site (I still can't login, though - says "Wrong User Identification").

Thanks also to the 2+2 forums for providing a forum to resolve this issue... as the GM alludes to, I'm sure Wpex will take steps soon to make sure these situations get handled better. But all is well that ends well, so I'm happy, and, like I said before, I carry no ill will.

Thanks again 2+2 and Wpex...
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
seriously WSEX is trash. Just look at the way they handled this. sure the end result is good but saying crap like "I haven't heard you deny using a bot" is pure armature hour.

Fred you suck at being a GM even though you got this one right.

[/ QUOTE ]

go away troll. His sources told him it was a bot so he called the OP out on it. He was wrong and he manned up and apologized.

Again i am impressed with how Fred handled it, and i am impressed with how the OP kept his cool throught this process ... again if it was me i would have been a raging lunatic

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont you think it is BS that the only way this issue got resolved was that it was MADE PUBLIC on the forums? Then the GM comes and taunts the player for making a post. It just seemed very stupid to me for the GM to do that.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont you think it is BS that the only way this issue got resolved was that it was MADE PUBLIC on the forums? Then the GM comes and taunts the player for making a post. It just seemed very stupid to me for the GM to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away troll
Old 03-22-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away troll

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you say when you don't really have any logical arguments to back up your opinion? Saying he admitted his mistake still does not take away from the fact that their was a mistake. You are the troll.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away troll

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what you say when you don't really have any logical arguments to back up your opinion? Saying he admitted his mistake still does not take away from the fact that their was a mistake. You are the troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

The GM already admitted fault. What is the point of making this post? Are you an affiliate upset that wsex is 100% rakeback and your business can suffer?

Dac has stated he is happy with the solution. Dac said he will continue to play on the site. So what is the point of your posts? To get people to stop playing there?
Old 03-22-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

please go away troll

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The GM already admitted fault. What is the point of making this post? Are you an affiliate upset that wsex is 100% rakeback and your business can suffer?

Dac has stated he is happy with the solution. Dac said he will continue to play on the site. So what is the point of your posts? To get people to stop playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you stupid? Your argument that DAC stated that he would play there SUCKS because my opinion was made BEFORE DAC said that. Way to go to just make arguments up that suits your opinion and has no real bearing on the situation.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:58 PM

After this incident, I won't play on WPEX until they address the issues raised in the other thread.

1. Need a list of prohibited software
2. Proper warnings and process to determine software legitimacy, rather than a reactive PR exercise.
3. Suspending and investigating dodgy accounts when they are found, not when they try to cash out.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. Need a list of acceptable software
2. Proper warnings and process to determine software legitimacy, rather than a reactive PR exercise.
3. Suspending and investigating dodgy accounts when they are found, and active monitoring for issues so that they are found quickly and preemptively, not when they try to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-22-2007, 04:21 PM

Good job WSEX GM, you rock! Also, why didnt DAC defend himself more. If he knew he was innocent, why didn't he stand up for himself? Anyone here understand what I am saying?
Old 03-22-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
A public apology is made, and therefore no one is allowed to continue to discuss how the overall situation was handled, case closed?

Yes, kudos to WPX for acknowledging mistakes, but the fact remains that WPX does not have a particularly good track record in a variety of areas. I'll probably sound like a broken record, but the real eye-opener for me was the security mix up a few months ago. I actually stated back then that given the lack of trust in their security measures, why should we trust their bot-detection measures, obviously a prophetic comment in light of current events.

Anyone can talk a good game - that's how politicians get elected. If someone comes on this forum and states they have an impeccable reputation, that automatically makes it true? They make a public apology, and everything is automatically water under the bridge?

And no, I'm not specifically trying to get people to stop playing there. As the author of a helper program for the site, it's better for me the more that play there. My point is simply that people should be allowed to make reasoned judgments for themselves about how comfortable they are playing there; I mean, we're talking real dollars and cents at risk here! And for that to happen you need an honest discussion of their actions, past and present, good and bad. Not just "everything's ok now, shut up and go play!"