Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: HU challenge to 2eazy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hahahaha, this is [censored] awesome.

I'm just laughing out loud at 2eazy even thinking he is in the same division as kotkis. Seriously, you have to be really, really retarded if you think you are even close to the player kotkis is. Try to prove me wrong by playing him, pleeeease. You really have to be a very simple mind to not understand the genius in kotkis play, you are pretty much berating one of the absolute top players in the world.

Jesus, there are so many cocky retards out there, the only thing 2eazy is really good at is berating fish, which of course doesn't exactly make you like him more.

If this goes down I'm also ready to take quite a bit of action on kotkis at 1-1.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAH this is a joke right? half ipokernetwork thinking he is a total fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure he is both serious and correct
Old 09-13-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take bets, i will play the 20k hands, we have played 6k so far

[/ QUOTE ]
That's actually not accurate and I might've given you the wrong hand amount when you asked for it at the tables. We have currently played 5k hands of 10/20 HU lifetime during which you're up 2.75k. However if people are making bets it's probably fair to start from the point where this thread was created, which would mean that I'm up $4.5k in ~1.8k hands. Also to clarify 2eazy hasn't accepted the actual bet I proposed, but if people still want to bet on the outcome of the next 20k hands since this thread was created I'm all up for it and am happy to provide results as we progress.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Take bets, i will play the 20k hands, we have played 6k so far

[/ QUOTE ]
That's actually not accurate and I might've given you the wrong hand amount when you asked for it at the tables. We have currently played 5k hands of 10/20 HU lifetime during which you're up 2.75k. However if people are making bets it's probably fair to start from the point where this thread was created, which would mean that I'm up $4.5k in ~1.8k hands. Also to clarify 2eazy hasn't accepted the actual bet I proposed, but if people still want to bet on the outcome of the next 20k hands since this thread was created I'm all up for it and am happy to provide results as we progress.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahha so you going to take the sample of hands where your ahead? thats non sens take the sample for september where im up on u like 10-20 isnt that right?
Old 09-13-2007, 12:18 PM

USE A [censored] CONVERTER JEEZ
Old 09-13-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If this match ever happens ill take all action I can get on kotkis up to 50k for 1-1 odds.

Btw 2eazy I saw you bragging in chat the other day how you are gonna beat me aswell, does that mean that you are actually going to start giving action to me? In that case I might have to actually start playing poker again :O

[/ QUOTE ]

this match is happening, we have played 6k so far,? who are you? yes i will play u. Only player on ipoker i won't play is titsahoy and godfather

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it how you dont remember even yourself who you keep threating to bust. But I guess its hard to keep track when you also have to comment on every fishes play.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:20 PM

SO lets play im here all day, All talk? keep saying you wanna play me but you don't
Old 09-13-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahha so you going to take the sample of hands where your ahead? thats non sens take the sample for september where im up on u like 10-20 isnt that right?

[/ QUOTE ]
If people want to make bets on the outcome of this "match" then using the creation of this thread as a starting point is the only logical solution.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SO lets play im here all day, All talk? keep saying you wanna play me but you don't

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont have any money online now(busto obv), but you have never(and never is not 1 time) played against me when I have sat into same table in 10/20 or 25/50. But if you promise to play real amount of hands againts me ill rob a bank or something to pla you.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont have any money online now(busto obv), but you have never(and never is not 1 time) played against me when I have sat into same table in 10/20 or 25/50. But if you promise to play real amount of hands againts me ill rob a bank or something to pla you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes i will play u at 10 20 all day, why u so scared to give your sn
Old 09-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Ok cool. Ill get back to you when kotkis is done with you.