UTG: t1840
UTG+1: t1710
MP1: t1590
MP2: t1420
hero: t1435
Button: t1410
SB: t2640
BB: t1455

Pre-flop: (8 players) hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls t50 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t75)</font>, 2 folds, MP2 calls t50 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t125)</font>, <font color="#cc0000">hero raises to t200</font>, Button folds, SB calls t175 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t375)</font>, BB folds, UTG calls t150 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t550)</font>, MP2 folds.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (t700, 3 players)
SB checks, UTG checks, hero checks.

Turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (t700, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets t250</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">hero ????

thoughts appreciated.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: 11t QQ w nut flush & straight draw

I would push here, you have a ton of FE, as this could soooo easily be a weak steal, and if you get called you have the nut flush draw and a straight draw, and probably even the Q for a set too. So i would push here
Old 01-06-2007, 05:00 AM

i think pushing is horrible. you wont fold out an A and you have NO idea where youre at. fold. this flop is terrible and you can get away from it given the action.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:20 AM

Pushing this flop is a bad idea. But I would call the 250. You have the nut flush which are good outs, a J might be an out and a Q might be an out. Plus you're getting 4 to 1 on the call and you have position. Easy call on the turn....

Also, raise to 250 preflop. With two limpers, you want to pop it a little more fp.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:24 AM

i like a push here, villain has shown no strength and this could be a weak ace that he is betting here. You have got a ton of outs here on the rare occasion that you get called
Old 01-06-2007, 12:53 PM

Raise a little more preflop call turn.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and what is the plan for the river? hope to get it in with a heart, J or Q? and fold if anythign else comes?
Old 01-06-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and what is the plan for the river? hope to get it in with a heart, J or Q? and fold if anythign else comes?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends. If villain makes another gay bet like 250-300 I might just call with QQ here. I expect to be behind a lot there, but ahead enough too justify a call with pot odds. Obviously get it in on any river heart. If I river a straight or a set I would probably bet any river checked and call any river if bet. Although bet sizing is important.

After relooking at the hand shoving the turn isn't that bad if you think villain will fold kx or ax, which doesn't happen to often at $11s.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends. If villain makes another gay bet like 250-300 I might just call with QQ here. I expect to be behind a lot there, but ahead enough too justify a call with pot odds. Obviously get it in on any river heart. If I river a straight or a set I would probably bet any river checked and call any river if bet. Although bet sizing is important.

After relooking at the hand shoving the turn isn't that bad if you think villain will fold kx or ax, which doesn't happen to often at $11s.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just feel that a heart, J or Q will kill most of the action that we would get on this hand, i think that you can get a lot of Kx to fold, not so much Ax but i think thats good enough with the outs that we have on this hand. I guess calling another small bet on the river would work, i just think this is pissing away too many chips if we dont hit when we had FE on the turn
Old 01-06-2007, 01:30 PM

Pete,
I'm about to get something to eat or something, but for future reference. I know you in real life so you can MSN me or something.