Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with

So in other words OP, you are having buyers remorse?
Old 02-22-2007, 12:11 PM

lol @ guys complaining about their feelings after one night stands
Old 02-22-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex). [ QUOTE ]

PLSBAN

Are you [censored] kidding. Where is the fun in biscuits when there is always biscuits in the tin. Everyone knows the same p ussy gets old real quick.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
(sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex).

[/ QUOTE ]

PLSBAN

Are you [censored] kidding. Where is the fun in biscuits when there is always biscuits in the tin. Everyone knows the same p ussy gets old real quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry you've never tasted good biscuits.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:45 PM

Default Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

I speak only the truth- we are manwhores. We love women and love the chase even more. We nail them, we move on. We have skills most people never thought existed. We can nail girls who are best friends/roommates and they never ever find out. We can meet a girl for the first time and "know" she will give it up- We can spot the weak ones as soon as we go somewhere. We know the signs women give when they want to "get it on"... But we grow tired of this life- and want something more. Most girls we do, we find a fault in them that we don't like and thats why we don't call them back or lose interest. I guess we are perfectionists... My manwhore days are past me now and I wouldn't trade those days for anything, great, great, times... But I must teach you our motto we live (lived) by... "I don't regret the things I have done, just the girls I didn't do" live it up man... But keep your eyes open because one or two of those girls, oneday, you will look back and know you let them slip through your hands, they could of made you happy...
Old 02-22-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I speak only the truth- we are manwhores. We love women and love the chase even more. We nail them, we move on. We have skills most people never thought existed. We can nail girls who are best friends/roommates and they never ever find out. We can meet a girl for the first time and "know" she will give it up- We can spot the weak ones as soon as we go somewhere. We know the signs women give when they want to "get it on"... But we grow tired of this life- and want something more. Most girls we do, we find a fault in them that we don't like and thats why we don't call them back or lose interest. I guess we are perfectionists... My manwhore days are past me now and I wouldn't trade those days for anything, great, great, times... But I must teach you our motto we live (lived) by... "I don't regret the things I have done, just the girls I didn't do" live it up man... But keep your eyes open because one or two of those girls, oneday, you will look back and know you let them slip through your hands, they could of made you happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

This nearly brought a tear to my eye.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm speechless.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What a loser
Old 02-22-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He's banging ugly/mediocre/annoying/slutty girls when he's drunk. He regrets it in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously, and the "get this bitch out the house" feeling is totally standard.

BTW I don't think I've ever seen BEP not be on point in a thread about women.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:54 PM

I have no idea how you guys are having sex with multiple chicks in general. I just got out of a 2 year relationship...so I clearly will have no game.

I would ask for tips but it wouldn't matter. It is just an inate ability I guess and you guys have it, I don't.