Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 03:54 AM

Default awesome sexytime brag

"When I see a little girl get turned on from what she deserves and get a proper spanking, I get turned on, too. See how Daddy's [censored] is so big?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"I want you to give Daddy the same [censored] you gave your little boy friend today, understand? You do that and I'll consider your punishment served.

"D-d-do I... have to, Daddy?" she cried, tears streaking down her cheeks.

"Yes ma'am, unless you want to do this all over again tomorrow night."

"But Daddy... your... thing, it's... so big! Boys aren't like you...." she whimpered, trying to get out of the humiliating act he was offering her.

"I know, honey, boys aren't men. This is a man's [censored]," he said proudly, holding the thick meat in his fist. "Here, just get on your knees on the floor between my legs and suck me off like you do your boy friends, sweetie."

Kysa acceeded to his perverted request, but she couldn't deny the torrent of desire she felt in between her own legs. As she knelt between her father's thighs and took his massive shaft in her right hand, she slipped her left hand down to her tight virginal little pussy and began to rub her wet slit back and forth, imitating the same back and forth motion her mouth used over the wide foreskin-covered head of his huge [censored]. Gary leaned back on the bed onto his elbows, sighed and let his pretty little daughter suck his big [censored]. Good practice for the little [censored], he thought. Kysa's lips contorted around this thickness, unable to take more than just the head of his big [censored] in her mouth, which already stretched her jaws to the aching point.

Gary let his daughter suck his engorged prick for almost fifteen minutes before flooding the 13-year old's mouth full of his ejaculate. Kysa held the big [censored] just outside her mouth and let it spew its seed all over her face and fat breasts, which swung beneath her arms.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmphhhhfftt," she mewled and spat, dribbling the huge load out of her lips and onto her swollen breasts. Kysa was furiously fighting her own orgasm, feeling her pussy melt in her hand, but not wanting to cum in front of her own father.

Gary was proud of his erection, knowing that his young daughter would have to search the countryside to find a man hung like ol' Dad. His enormous [censored] rested heavily on her chest just below her chin and continued to dribble out cum, which now dripped off her erect nipples and onto her seated thighs.

Kysa wiped the excess cum from her face and slung it onto her breasts and thighs, crying again in humiliation that her father had just beat her ass and then made her suck him off. No other girl got punished like this, she bet!
Old 11-03-2007, 03:56 AM

Default Re: awesome sexytime brag

Shotgun?
Old 11-03-2007, 04:07 AM

My boner is wet.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:16 AM

wow.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:18 AM

moved from bbv4l - op banned