Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Amazon & PNLH V1

Amazon.com is allowing pre-orders and says will ship when they get the books. Does that mean they won't have books by release date of July 20th?
Old 07-18-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: Amazon & PNLH V1

My guess is it will take them at about a week to receive and get them out the door. Fastest service is through me or this site/Conjelco.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My guess is it will take them at about a week to receive and get them out the door. Fastest service is through me or this site/Conjelco.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi PP, Do you offer various international shipping options? I'm interested in what is the fastest that you can get PNLH1 to the UK if I'm prepared to pay the price?
Old 07-18-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi PP, Do you offer various international shipping options? I'm interested in what is the fastest that you can get PNLH1 to the UK if I'm prepared to pay the price?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the site we offer all the Postal service options including Global Express (EMS) which has been averaging 3-5 business days to the UK. If you want Fed-Ex or UPS international you can phone or email the order in and I can bill your account or quote prices for those services. PM me or check the site for all my contact info.
Cheers!
Old 07-18-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods,

Why is this guy allowed to spam the books forum so heavily? He does this in every PNL thread....what up? Does Mason have a piece of his site?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:32 PM

He's addressing specific questions that are asked to him. He's not saying, "Come to my site/store for the best deals, fastest shipping etc." As long as he just continues to answer questions there really isn't a problem.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's addressing specific questions that are asked to him. He's not saying, "Come to my site/store for the best deals, fastest shipping etc."

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmm....did you read the first two posts in this thread?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:46 PM

Ummmmm... yeah. I did. You'll notice he simply said the fastest service is through him or Conjelco (2+2). So long as that's true I have no problem with it. However, I can see your point there. It may be close but out of respect I'll give Professionalpoker the benefit of the doubt.

I think that we're lucky to have Professionalpoker as a member and as a frequent poster in this forum. Consider him an "insider" in the poker publication field. He frequently is able to answer questions the majority of us would have no idea about. Show me a post where no one asks about shipping dates, release dates, etc and Professionalpoker just starts advertising, linking his site, trashing the competition, etc and I'll delete it. Better yet, show me a thread that he started doing something(s) I just listed.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It may be close but out of respect I'll give Professionalpoker the benefit of the doubt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough deac....I just feel like a lot of his posts are 'close', and the forums as a whole benefit from erring on the side of no spamalot whatsoever.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:16 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

I am pretty sure he is an advertiser so it isn't exactly spam if he is paying for ads on this site.