Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

Downloaded videos don't work for me anymore. I don't get the "Play" button after I enter and submit my login info.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:33 PM

Delete your DRM folder and do the security upgrade for WMP (its all in the FAQ).
Old 10-02-2007, 07:36 PM

Hey I just noticed that all the records for which videos I've already seen are gone... is this just temporary?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Delete your DRM folder and do the security upgrade for WMP (its all in the FAQ).

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant seem to figure out how to make the play button work. I cant find a DMF folder...I dont even know where to look or what it stands for and I have no clue how to update the wmp security. Any help wpuld be appreciated.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant seem to figure out how to make the play button work. I cant find a DMF folder...I dont even know where to look or what it stands for and I have no clue how to update the wmp security. Any help wpuld be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont you work for a differnt training site?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
# Open Windows Explorer. Go to Tools > Folder Options > View. Check the box that says "Show hidden files" and uncheck the one that says "hide protected operating system files". You will be presented with a warning; click Yes to the warning. Click Apply. Click Ok.
# Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users. You should see a dimmed folder titled "DRM". Dimmed folders represent "hidden" folders in Windows.

For Vista users, this folder is located in the c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\local\microsoft

# Delete the DRM folder and everything in it.
# Reset your folder view options that were changed in step 7.1.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

TY
Old 10-03-2007, 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
# Open Windows Explorer. Go to Tools > Folder Options > View. Check the box that says "Show hidden files" and uncheck the one that says "hide protected operating system files". You will be presented with a warning; click Yes to the warning. Click Apply. Click Ok.
# Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users. You should see a dimmed folder titled "DRM". Dimmed folders represent "hidden" folders in Windows.

For Vista users, this folder is located in the c:\users\USERNAME\appdata\local\microsoft

# Delete the DRM folder and everything in it.
# Reset your folder view options that were changed in step 7.1.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I tried all this and there is still no DRM folder. There is some npdrm2 folder in wmp, but thats it. Also, whats up with the videos I have downloaded already disappearing from the cr site? Thanks a lot.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:46 PM

ATTN: all CR members

Microsoft just came out with a security upgrade, which is affecting member's ability to view videos. Copy and paste this link in your Internet Explorer browser and install the active X control on your browser when prompted by the website. That should resolve the problem.

http://drmlicense.one.microsoft.com/...crlupdate.html

Regards,
CR Staff
Old 10-03-2007, 08:04 PM

Do you accept solo cards? Ive tried to sign up but it says my card number is invalid