Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 04:34 PM

Default Re: RE: released version 2.026

Why is SnG opening causing so many problems?

Should I just spend the extra $20 on the SnG Opener program or will MTH soon be able to open them properly?
Old 05-10-2006, 06:04 PM

AAAARGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why does the Load/Save Configuration STILL not work for me?!?

Im beginning to get really frustrated.

Any ideas to get it to work? Does it work for you other guys?
Old 05-10-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Should I just spend the extra $20 on the SnG Opener program or will MTH soon be able to open them properly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Party is a moving target and hard to program but my guess is Orka will get this fixed soon. But if he doesn't I'd gladly spend another $20 on something that works. My question would be, does this other program work?

~ Rick
Old 05-10-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Orka

Does MTH differentiate the 'active' table differently that when party is running alone. I have an AHK script that uses the active table however it doesn't work when mth is running ?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, MTH does not use the normal sense of "active". MTH's active table is the one with a border around it, or possibly the one in the active corner. This way MTH does not care what application/window actually has the focus, the keypresses will always go to the 'active' window.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If only i knew why it was causing me the problem. I won't lie to you, i cannot tell you when i'll have it fixed. I'm currently trying to separate the SNG Opener from the MTH program so it's an external application that's run side by side with MTH (still only one installation & registration fee naturally), i have a hunch that maybe the SNG Opener and the normal MTH routine is conflicting.
Old 05-10-2006, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AAAARGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why does the Load/Save Configuration STILL not work for me?!?

Im beginning to get really frustrated.

Any ideas to get it to work? Does it work for you other guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, sorry for not getting back to you on this specific topic. I have tested and tested and i have not been able to reproduce your problem, even when following the steps in your video point by point, neither on my normal computer or on my laptop. Is it only the area settings that aren't saved/loaded, or is it all of them?
Old 05-11-2006, 05:06 AM

It does not save anything at all.

I have tried it on my laptop as well with a second install of MTH.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:07 AM

Default Re: v2.027 table locking up issue

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I started using MTH with 2.026 and now using 27 so I don't know if this is a problem with only 26 and 27 or with all..

I'm playing with flashing borders and "force active table to me topmost" on

every so often a single table starts blinking like it does when it is your turn..but it isn't my turn..it also forces that table to be topmost...I can move the table(I do this so that I can click other tables with the mouse) and the blinking border stays in place

after 30 seconds or so it blinks out and I can resume.

it does this every couple minutes or so..sometimes it goes for an hour or so without doing this..then it starts and happens over and over again.

it always does it with the same table(not location) just table.

sorry for the lengthy post

anyone else having the same problem

BTW I am not using the SNG opener(in case that matters)

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you're using 2.027 as i know i have fixed at least one case where this bug could occur in that version. If it still occurs, please enable logging in the preferences under the Miscellaenous tab and send me the log file (LOG.txt in the MTH installation folder) as quick as possible after the bug has occured (without restarting MTH as that will clear the log).

[/ QUOTE ]

Orca,

I know you just released 2.028, but I wanted to verify that this issue was fixed. I just emailed you a log file where the issue occured. Should I upgrade to 028?

thx!
Old 05-14-2006, 02:29 PM

Default Feature Request

2 quick feature requests (since I know you love implementing them lol)

1) Being a laptop user, I use the "force table to top" option. But that causes an issue when I'm on a waiting list, and another table pops up. I can't act on it until my current que is empty, which sometimes doesn't happen in time when I'm multi tabling [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Can you add another hot key option to toggle the "Force Active Table to Top?" (BTW, thanks for the quick implementation of the "Min/Max Lobby option hot key!... wich brings me to my next request...)

2)Don't know if this is a MTH issue, or more likely a PartyPopupBuster issue but... After I started using the PartPopupBuster to keep the damn preaction keys windows from stealing focus, my Min/Max Lobby option no longer functions. Don't know if there's anything you can do about this one.

thx Orca!

P1
Old 05-26-2006, 09:29 AM

Default Upgrading to 2.028

I'm still having the freezing problem with 2.027, and wanted to upgrade to 2.028. The problem is that the install program is telling me that I have to uninstall the previous version.

Do I need my registration code again? (Of course, I can't locate it! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )