Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: What\'s the use of washcloths?

The funny this is that I never used washcloths, but I have thinking about it lately, because it is taking me too long to shower. I think using a washcloth you can get yourself clean much quicker.

So I was in Target the other day and I picked up with of those puffy things that FFK posted and some Old Spice Red Zone body wash.

They work great. It saves a lot of time and I feel much cleaner. My penis region has never felt better
Old 06-11-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, Blarg, I said exactly what I meant. You are so quick to attack people when you don't agree with them.

All I'm telling you guys is that you should scrub your junk. A soapy, lathered up loofah will do a much better job than your hand. If that's not obvious, I don't know what is. Personal hygiene is incredibly important to girls and is often overlooked by even the most attractive guys. But if you want to scoff at me and my ridiculous notions and my relevant personal experience, that is fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

My junk is clean and I don't need any [censored] loofa to accomplish that. I think you are drawing random conclusions about smelly [censored] you have encountered.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My junk is clean and I don't need any [censored] loofa to accomplish that. I think you are drawing random conclusions about smelly [censored] you have encountered.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know... the before and after comparison is pretty compelling.

and LOL at how defensive some of you are getting. Chill out, I'm honestly just trying to help by telling you something 99.9% of the girls you meet would never tell you.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to just use the bar of soap. I switched to a loofah and I feel much cleaner when I'm done. The loofah does better at scraping your skin to actually clean it. Also the shower doesn't get as grimey. Highly recommend the switch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm partial to medium-grit sand paper and a fine cheese grater.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and LOL at how defensive some of you are getting. Chill out, I'm honestly just trying to help by telling you something 99.9% of the girls you meet would never tell you.

[/ QUOTE ]

im just thinking that most girls who get on nose level w/ my junk are doing so after a night of dancing or bar hopping and that has more to do with it. that said, i used a doily thing when i lived w/ a gf
Old 06-11-2007, 01:16 PM

I dunno if a chick tells me to use one of these things and they will be happier every time i take my pants off well then hell I'm gonna buy one.

It's not like there's really a downside. Though i think Jon1000 kinda summed up the thread lol.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:44 PM

I use a black and decker cordless sander for my scrubbing needs. Med. grit sand paper is best for the pubic region. I use a heavy duty car buffer to get my ass feeling cleeeeeeeean.

Other times I use a sea sponge and shampoo in my special place.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:51 PM

i have 2 washclothes in my shower. one for my body and one for my face.

i only replace them with clean ones once a week because due to the amount of drugs i have done in my lifetime, germs can no longer survive in or on my body.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Some of us appreciate it -- I will remember your advice just in case I ever ever get any ever again ever. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, Blarg, I said exactly what I meant. You are so quick to attack people when you don't agree with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I quoted you! There is zero lack of clarity here.