Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Drug Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also i was thrown off when you said you were raised in the heart of the bible belt. my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but i see past it. i do agree with what u said about religion...

[/ QUOTE ]

that would mean you are not a complete retard. good work.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also i was thrown off when you said you were raised in the heart of the bible belt. my mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but i see past it. i do agree with what u said about religion...

[/ QUOTE ]

that would mean you are not a complete retard. good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i just have strong opinions about some things, drugs/alcohol being one of them. and every time i try to discuss it i get blown off as a troll
Old 08-01-2007, 02:41 AM

I think it's pretty clear that one of your parents was a big time addict, and it was very traumatic to your childhood. I get that, and it sucks big time, it is something that's very hard to get over if ever.

I just think you may be trying to cope with this by thinking "If he/she couldn't beat it, no one can!" Drugs do different things to different people, they are not inherently wrong or right. If you have an addictive personality, you should definitely stay away from drugs(and probably gambling). It's fine to have strong feelings against things you perceive to be dangerous, but it is wrong to have a sense of entitlement about it, and to feel that everything you believe to be wrong is wrong for everyone, and that it is your mission to protect them from it. Some kids get a kick out of doing a wheelie, some don't. Sure some things may be riskier than other things, but life is life, and you've only got one of them, so you might as well enjoy it the most you can otherwise you will die alone and miserable.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:41 AM

that sucks. sorry. you are probably of moderate intelligence. it just doesn't come through because you have no idea how to argue for anti-marijuana. "it's not right" is not an argument. there are solid arguments out there. but the thing is, potheads just don't care so they will instantly hate you. and non pot heads will hate you for your lack of debate skills. so that explains it. anyway, i have had fun here, i hope this thread goes away soon so we can get back to some quality 4/180 sweat threads!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:48 AM

Old 08-01-2007, 02:49 AM

wtf. how is THIS not locked yet?!?
Old 08-01-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them."

[/ QUOTE ]

ok brb....back. dont own any. radio / downloaded music is good enough

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll never figure out the quote or even the CD and song track that its on, i can almost guarantee this, but gl trying.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's pretty clear that one of your parents was a big time addict, and it was very traumatic to your childhood. I get that, and it sucks big time, it is something that's very hard to get over if ever.

I just think you may be trying to cope with this by thinking "If he/she couldn't beat it, no one can!" Drugs do different things to different people, they are not inherently wrong or right. If you have an addictive personality, you should definitely stay away from drugs(and probably gambling). It's fine to have strong feelings against things you perceive to be dangerous, but it is wrong to have a sense of entitlement about it, and to feel that everything you believe to be wrong is wrong for everyone, and that it is your mission to protect them from it. Some kids get a kick out of doing a wheelie, some don't. Sure some things may be riskier than other things, but life is life, and you've only got one of them, so you might as well enjoy it the most you can otherwise you will die alone and miserable.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps...oh well

as for the 4/180 threads, i just wish i could make a final table period...i guess my volume is too little...
Old 08-01-2007, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
as for the 4/180 threads, i just wish i could make a final table period...i guess my volume is too little...

[/ QUOTE ]

based on the intelligence shown in this thread, it's clear that volume is your only problem.

why are people so [censored] stupid?

STOP PLAYING THE POKERS, YOURE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL WHEN YOU STOP GETTING LUCKY

STOP SMOKING WEED IT'S NOT GOOD K?

JESUS SAVES
Old 08-01-2007, 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

based on the intelligence shown in this thread, it's clear that volume is your only problem.

why are people so [censored] stupid?

STOP PLAYING THE POKERS, YOURE GOING TO LOSE IT ALL WHEN YOU STOP GETTING LUCKY

STOP SMOKING WEED IT'S NOT GOOD K?

JESUS SAVES

[/ QUOTE ]

well when youre MTT total = once a day, then id say something about volume
Closed Thread