Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Spiders all over the place... agggh!!

that's like a lost batle from the getco.

[/ QUOTE ]

that made me laugh
Old 05-18-2007, 01:05 PM

I have the same story here-

Wolf spider mom with hundreds of babies on it back-

At my buddies house when his girlfriend screams (like in a horror movie kinda way) in the kitchen- we jump up thinking someone is killing her- in the kitchen this huge brown spider is standing in front of the washer/dryer with my buddies g-friend pinned to the corner going nuts/ like terrified shaking- my buddy looks at me and screams "do something" (like a coward) I took of my flip flop and went to squish it and the damn thing started shaking and shot babies everywhere! The first batch of running babies shot on the girl in the corners foot- she flipped out and went nuts screamed her ass off it was so funny and scary/gross all at the same time- she jumped across the kitchen like Jordan at his prime- this huge leap flying crouching tiger hidden dragon style- onto the table which then broke- babies went everywhere behind the washer/dryer... they called in an exterminater to kill the spiders- that was the most weirdest thing i HAVE SEEN involving spiders
Old 05-18-2007, 01:19 PM

What is up with people feeling compassion for insects?

If something is living in my house but not paying rent, it's got to go.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:32 PM

"You locate a bug hole, nuke it."

Kill those spiders by any means available. Thankfully I haven't seen any wolf alien spiders around my house. Webcam with the ten spiders would be cool. Get a house spray or call an exterminator. Lucky me, I just get moths.

ScottieK
Old 05-18-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a good wolf spider story...

When my kids where 8, 5, 3, they spoted one of these in the family room and started screaming.

I go in for the WTF and they point it out. Ok, no prob, let me grab a towel before I stomp...

So I get back and go to stomp on this [censored] massive thing and right as my boot is maybe 1 foot off the ground, coming down...all [censored] hell breaks loose.

Turns out this things was huge and 'seemed to be pulsating' for a reason...HUNDREDS OF BABIES ATTACHED TO IT'S ASS.

Holy what the [censored]!?!?!? Right before I could stomp this [censored] these things started to beat-feet off mom in every direction!

I almost triped trying to pull my foot back in time and was lucky to be able to, or there is no doubt these things would be all over my leg quickly.

What takes place next can only be classified as indoor chemical warfare as I made a cartoon character dash to the Raid and nuked the entire area, all within 30 seconds flat.

[censored] all that...these days I nuke first.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that happened to me I think I'd just jump out the window and die.
Old 05-18-2007, 03:42 PM

I had a similar event to what By-Tor described except I had just gotten out of the shower. I swatted the spider with a magazine and instantly there were hundreds of tiny spiders running around everywhere. I jumped back in the tub so they wouldn't get to my feet but but I was basically trapped naked in my bathroom and surrounded by tons of spiders. I waited a couple minutes until they had cleared somewhat and then made a mad dash through them, got dressed and went on a killing spree.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:42 AM

This post just scared the hell out of me. Where do you guys live to see all these spiders? And baby spiders, are you kidding me?

Ban OP please!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:53 PM

I thought I would shar photo's of the Spider w/ babies mentioned in these stories.... and welcome to Texas.. home of the brown wolf spider...