Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2007, 05:47 PM

Default Re: wrong account holder name

haha your a [censored] moron you cant get party to change the ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME all that happens is they tell you to make an account in your name wich i cant do for reasons im not about to explain to a retard like you i was asking on this site because i am sure somone somwhere has won a seat under a name other then their own and found a way to play the event. and i posted it here because i dont use this site for anything other then when im stuck in a situation like this that i cant figure out myself and not when im trying to find out weather i should just bet out or check raise all in for my 35$ stack. go play poker instead of being an [censored] and maybe one day you too will get to a point in your career where you dont care abotu how and where [censored] is posted on a site meant to be helpfull. so once aagin anyone with ACTUAL ADVICE id love to hear it. and please deuce be a grown up and dont point out all the spelling mistakes in this im 6 tabling as i write this.... i cant even believe i took the time to do that.....god dumb ppl are dumb