Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2007, 08:27 AM

Default Re: I think I love this one

[ QUOTE ]
1. what on earth is the killer calling the turn bet with? Is his hesitation sincere, or is it an act?

[/ QUOTE ]

He either has a very weak hand and is trying to figure out of I"m FOS and whether he can peel or has air and is trying to figure out if its clean etc.

[ QUOTE ]
the button 3bet, which you said he'd do light and has been doing all session. How's he play if he whiffs the flop? It sounds like you're putting him on exactly AK...and i would think most players who will iso 3bet an apparent LAG preflop, would bet AK high on that board into an apparently weak field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know him. I'd assume any made bets this flop, so, yeah, AK. AQ, AJ too, I guess, and I have a plan for those hands as well.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:59 PM

I am curious what range of hands your friend could have considering he didn't raise preflop but cold called two bets.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that your buddy is going to lay down his poket pair for one more bet on a safe baord. I throw bluffing out the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

If my buddy had a pair he'd have raised his kill opening the pot pre-flop. I"m not 100% sure, but pretty damn certain. He'd earlier opened his kill from an earlier position with 86o. As an aside, I"m the guy who 3 bet him with 63s[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Given that the button checked the flop and only called my turn bet, I think I need to bluff the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess what you guys are doing is beyond my head.