Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 02:19 AM

Default BEAT: Already Missin Pattdown Maniac

So hey guys I don't often make threads but I'm feelin kinda emo right now after I got home and read that you decided to ban my friend PattdownManiac. Anyway so I thought we could all share some stories in honor of the late great PDM and reminisce about all the good times we shared right here in BBV4L. The haters are of course welcome too cause that's how we do in 4L, amirite?

So I'm in the line at Starbucks this morning, trying to get my skim milk vanilla latte with just a dash of cinnamon on top just the ways I likes it when lo and behold what do I see but two wall street wannabe pretty boys. Pretty boy number one is tall and skinny, wearing a suit that came right off the rack at the Men's Wearhouse. His friend is, well let's just say the last meal he missed was sometime before Ronald met Mrs. McDonald. So I'm standing there in front of them kind of roflmao but all quiet like so as not to disturb them from their engrossing discussion on the economic forecast for China in the coming fiscal year or some [censored].

So dorkus number one starts to nonchalantly lean back against the wall as he yaps away on his very important cell phone call that he just received and all of a sudden he forgets how to stand and starts to trip all over himself. I of course turn around and say "too bad not everyone can have coordination." Lol. They didn't have anything to say.

I make my order, they take my name and as I'm checking out this cute barista who's washing something in the back these two yuppies come up behind me and steal my order. Well I walk over to the table where they've chosen to sit and chat over the gross domestic product of Bulgaria and am like wtf man you just took my coffee. They say we ordered the same thing.

I am flabbergasted, and can only think to say to them "Um excuse me you Apprentice watching Prius driving Ivy League wannabes but why don't you give me back my drink and go discuss your tech stocks over at Jamba Juice before I take you to the gun show." Needless to say, they hand me my drink and slink quietly out of the cafe, save for the cell phone of dorkus number 2 which just happens to go off (his ringtone is the theme to Rocky, in case you were wondering).

But knowing I ordered the same drink as those yuppie jerk offs made me so sick I couldn't even bare to drink anything past the foam. I guess it was kind of a beat. Anyone else ever have anything like this?
Old 07-06-2007, 02:21 AM

Default Re: BEAT: Already Missin Pattdown Maniac

wow, you're a jerkoff
Old 07-06-2007, 02:22 AM

1. Don't end your lines with 'lol' all the [censored] time, it's annoying.
2. Don't lie.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:23 AM

what lvl dungeon master?

was your boyfriend there to back you up in case things got a little out of hand?

Even I occasionally make a good thread. Your streak impresses me.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:24 AM

Starbucks is like everything that is wrong with like corporate america man. They like keep the little man down and support the afghanistan poppy grower slavery with their muffins.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:25 AM

I would have just punched them right there as your obvously a superior human being. I dont know how im feeling right now. I kinda miss pattdown.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Starbucks is like everything that is wrong with like corporate america man. They like keep the little man down and support the afghanistan poppy grower slavery with their muffins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Promote this man.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:38 AM

Hes gone so its time to move on. Im sure there will be another person that is just as dumb to take his place sometime in the future. It is only a matter of time.