Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Official August Thread: General Discussion, butterfingers/etc

[ QUOTE ]
Huh? The way you want to play? You think shortstacking was ever meant to be a part of poker and a "way to play it?" Shortstacking is possible through EXPLOITING the incompability of playing against fullstacked and shortstacked players at the same time (when you are a fullstack), and having to worry about two ranges, whereas the shortstack obviously only have to care about one. You do realize this right? You do realize that "shortstacking" isn't a form of poker, you do realize you'd make close to zilch playing at a table of only shortstackers (that aren't completely retarded), right?

You do realize that you are EXPLOITING the game by shortstacking, right?

Even using terms like "it's the game I want to play" shows how immature you are when it comes to realizing exactly what you are doing. It is for this very same reason that people are berating you for shortstacking; I'm stunned you don't understand how the fact that you exploiting the game of poker makes other players irritated/hateful against you.

In the poker world, you ARE a second class citizen for shortstacking, how can that NOT be clear to you?

Jesus, "Its the way I want to play", how can you be so stupid as to actually write this?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT!!!
IMSAKIDD is buying me steak and lobster this weekend -- I'm gonna get the $45.00/lb lobster instead of the $30.00/lb lobster --- Screw it I'm gonna get t-bones instead of ribeyes too --- much more expensive!! That'll teach him!!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:56 PM

jones I don't see y u brag about getting unstuck all the time. I'd be pretty embarassed if I started -10 buyins every time I played
Old 08-10-2007, 01:14 PM

so hitting up the woods tonight and ac on sunday little weekend trip. I still havnet sacked up and played the 10-25 game at thew oods even though last time it was juicy and i played with the guy later and he was terrible, it was 3 handed so i thought they were actually good. Is this game usually good and I really dont want to be walking aroudn with 10k so will liek 5k be enough to sit in this game ill prob buyin for liek 2500 liek a girl and reload if i get stacked
Old 08-10-2007, 01:30 PM

After a week of playing like a tilt monkey/spewtard it is good to tighten up. Nobody gives you credit for anything.

Old 08-10-2007, 01:50 PM

Some donk was playing me w/ $200 at 5/10 and these hands happened within 15 of each other

33 v K3 AIPF, up to $400
QQ v AQ AIPF, up to $1000
AK v AA AIPF, up to $2000 and he insta leaves.

Also someone named ReadinVin92 was observering and had been telling him to hit and run me, and that I was a scammer, and then he started laughing at me when I lost. On another table he was telling someone who was begging for money that I was sucked and was down $5000 that day (I was up 2k at the time). I don't think I've ever even played this guy. wtf.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jones I don't see y u brag about getting unstuck all the time. I'd be pretty embarassed if I started -10 buyins every time I played

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm trying to fix that

edit: i brag about it beccause it proves i'm not a quitter
!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some donk was playing me w/ $200 at 5/10 and these hands happened within 15 of each other

33 v K3 AIPF, up to $400
QQ v AQ AIPF, up to $1000
AK v AA AIPF, up to $2000 and he insta leaves.

Also someone named ReadinVin92 was observering and had been telling him to hit and run me, and that I was a scammer, and then he started laughing at me when I lost. On another table he was telling someone who was begging for money that I was sucked and was down $5000 that day (I was up 2k at the time). I don't think I've ever even played this guy. wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]
someone was railing an awful player (not the same guy) yesterday and was begging and yakking the whole time ... i don't really understand why the railbirds migrate toward the braindead population of poker players
Old 08-10-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

loooooool
Old 08-10-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm trying to fix that

edit: i brag about it beccause it proves i'm not a quitter
!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

We know you're not a quitter, we see your posts all over the forums. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerStars Game #11407316412: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10) - 2007/08/10 - 03:42:19 (ET)
Table 'Senta' 2-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: PoorUser ($1010 in chips)
Seat 2: suckoutqueen ($10359.50 in chips)

[/ QUOTE ]

run good much? was the AK vs AK hand on this table too?
Closed Thread