Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 12:41 PM

Default Help needed to access lecturer material on mcgraw-hill.com

I'm taking a macro economics course, and the book we're using is Principles of Economics, European Edition (ISBN10: 0077108310 / ISBN13: 9780077108311). It's a great book, but I have a problem. There are so called review questions and problems in the end of every chapter, but there are no solutions provided in the book itself. According to the publisher solutions exist, but you must be a lecturer to gain access to this material.

My teacher is being a piece of s*** and insists that no such solutions exist, and if they do she cannot find them. It's obvious and quite unfortunate that she doesn't care much for her students or the quality of the course. I've mailed the publisher for the second time and asked for step-by-step instruction explaining how to download/order the solutions, so that I can forward them to my teacher, as she doesn't seem to posses the brainpower to find this out herself. I sent the email earlier today so I haven't received an answer yet.

Now to my real question: Does anyone here happen to have access to this material? It can be accessed through this page, and apparently a username and password is needed. If someone know any other way to get the solutions for this book please let me know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know students aren't supposed to have access to this material, which is ridiculous. The questions and problems in the book aren't very useful if there's no way to check whether you're solving them correctly or not. What pisses me of the most is that the course teacher doesn't seem to give a damn. I have a good shot at a scholarship and getting where I want during my abroad year, and I won't let something like this mess it up.

Again, if someone would please help me I'd greatly appreciate it.
Closed Thread