Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2007, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Do you trust Staking sites?

This is what Im talking about. Every chance possible my reputation and character is questioned. This is just proving my point even more. Since when do my echeck deposits have anything at all to do with 14K being stolen by a moderator on a staking site?

Oh, and I never mentioned anything about neverbeg, but since you brought their name into the mix, let me post a few links...

My original thread started on November 17th questioning if the certain member rolled...
http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=198341

Thread started on Dec. 1st confirming it was a rolling...
http://forum.neverbeg.com/showthread.php?t=206462
Old 12-02-2007, 02:52 AM

hlester have you yourself rolled people on this staking website? If so what are you doing to pay them back? I'm not intending to be mean or say anything that isn't true, but its odd you haven't responded to these allegations.

Also, I agree your comments were not being treated with respect in the original thread, FWIW.
Old 12-02-2007, 02:58 AM

I have not rolled anyone on any site in my life. If you click on the link in WEC's thread it explains my situation with a stake I applied for. I applied for the stake for FULL TILT, and the staker accidently sent it to my Poker Stars account, which was below zero because of some Echeck confusion. I went out of my way to see what I could do to fix this mistake (made by the staker) and put the whole situation out in the open for all to see so its obvious I have nothing to hide.