Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

no I didn't import from 2 differnt machines at once heck I don't even know how to do this?. Any way I had it do this to me the other and I changed some numbers in the vp$ip part and worked but now nothing I do will make it work!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:57 AM

Jack I'm having the same problem. I figured out I can't have both 5/10 and 10/20 selected. When I have one selected without the other it works fine. I'm guessing there is a problem with a 5/10 and 10/20 hand history for me.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:12 AM

This is your definition of owned? How about something as original as 'your mother dresses you funny' or something equally played out, I assume that meets your standard of owned?

RVG's time is better spent on development at a crucial stage, not hand holding morons who don't know how to operate basic functionality on a computer and who will doubtless spawn dozens of more questions as his dumbass behavior continues with his 'I'll ping the developer rather than do a little work of my own' approach. This is beta software, if you need hand holding because your IQ is double digits and clearly both of yours likely are then wait for a released version and release documentation, it really would be better for everyone.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:20 AM

I know how you feel man but you're fighting a losing battle
Old 10-26-2007, 03:38 AM

Depends on how you measure success, I feel much better and who knows, maybe the op will learn to use a search function though I'm not holding my breath.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is your definition of owned? How about something as original as 'your mother dresses you funny' or something equally played out, I assume that meets your standard of owned?

RVG's time is better spent on development at a crucial stage, not hand holding morons who don't know how to operate basic functionality on a computer and who will doubtless spawn dozens of more questions as his dumbass behavior continues with his 'I'll ping the developer rather than do a little work of my own' approach. This is beta software, if you need hand holding because your IQ is double digits and clearly both of yours likely are then wait for a released version and release documentation, it really would be better for everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-26-2007, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm willing to learn!! Please tell me what I need to enter in the search function to get a respond to my question. As for your information, I tried it with no success (probably b/c of my 2 diggits IQ).
Old 10-26-2007, 04:22 AM

Ok, fair enough, in the interests of being constructive for sheer novelty's sake, I'll elaborate. Don't use the 2+2 search function for this, view the entire thread in flat view, then show all (both in top right) yes I know it's huge, then use your BROWSER search function for what you want to find, replayer for example. That will skip you through the thread to the replayer relevant posts.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:59 AM

Sorry this thread is super long and I'm new to it, but is the hud released?
Old 10-26-2007, 06:07 PM

Hi! I'm trying to run HM. Looks awesome!

However I don't get any imports even though I have hands in hand history folders on my harddrive (handgrabber-Pacific, and Partypoker).

When I try to reinstall Postgre it says in the end of installation that Postgre already exists.

How do I 'clean' out the old installation completely b4 reinstalling postgre pls?

I've used remove programs utility and removed remaining folder afterwards by hand.

/Xrux