Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 10:40 PM

Default Random Hands

In the locked topic:
How much have u saved so far at WSEX?

I read the following:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is getting annoying! I deposited some money in my wsex account but I cant even find a game. Let me know when they change it to 6max. Oh and pls STFU its so obvious that you work for wsex. Tell software support to fix their NOT SO RANDOM GENERATOR. I cant even win against maniacs because they hit their 3 outers every [censored] time I get good hand. And I thought party was rigged!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Reaction:

Is this something you guess, or do you have statistical data to prove this?

There are pros and cons to program a hand generator other than random.

Pro: more profit
Cons: If detected huge reputation damage

My question: Are there indications or prove of poker site's where AA and KK are dealt more often in a tournament or cash game to shorten the length of a tournament or to get more rake?

I deposited $20 and played there now for about 3 hours (at 0.1/0.2 so a VERY low limit). I try to play perfect and fold where I don't have the pot odds, but calling would have been better, i seem to get my up-and-down all the time...
Old 06-24-2006, 11:33 PM

Default Re: Random Hands

Out of all the poker sites, I think WSEX would benefit the least from being rigged since they don't get to keep any of the rake. People who say a site that keeps the rake is rigged have a slightly better argument, but obviously still BS.
Old 06-24-2006, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Random Hands

I strongly believe it is BS.

I just wondered if it ever happend or that there was any proof of this ever happening.

But, the management board of an online poker company could decide to do it if they think it's undetectable and profitable..
Closed Thread