Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 02:43 AM

Default Re: ** WSOP ME, $10,000 NLHE, Day 6, Sun., July 15**

[ QUOTE ]

The river card is the , and Scotty Nguyen wins the pot with two pair, kings and sixes. As most of the crowd explodes into a cheer, Scotty Nguyen lets out a very deep breath. Ray Henson walks over to Nguyen and they shake hands while the chip stacks are counted down.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^A lesson for RaiNKhaN.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
entertainme,

No way.

I'll forgive slow, but wrong is unacceptable. The number of times they've dropped zeros and what not is just not ok for an organization that invested money to get exclusive coverage. Pretty appalling lack of professionalism and editing.

[/ QUOTE ]

they were wrong for like 5 minutes.

If you will forgive slow, I'm sure they can just delay that extra five minutes. Better yet, why don't you just look at updates that are a half hour old, pretend that they are just slow, but correct

chill
Old 07-16-2007, 02:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
entertainme,

No way.

I'll forgive slow, but wrong is unacceptable. The number of times they've dropped zeros and what not is just not ok for an organization that invested money to get exclusive coverage. Pretty appalling lack of professionalism and editing.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the other hand, unlike Cardplayer, I see them quickly correcting mistakes made in the heat of the moment. I see them showing up here asking for feedback, telling us what's going on. I see they follow 2p2 and respond when we post that something doesn't make sense. I see them making every effort to give us the best reporting they can in a difficult situation.

Read the post I replied to. Like 09/11?

Drama Queen FTW!

[ QUOTE ]
They collapse to a single table at 10, right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The river card is the , and Scotty Nguyen wins the pot with two pair, kings and sixes. As most of the crowd explodes into a cheer, Scotty Nguyen lets out a very deep breath. Ray Henson walks over to Nguyen and they shake hands while the chip stacks are counted down.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PLZ TO BE STOPPING THE HATE.

Scotty's been here before, expecting a kid to contain himself at this moment is ridic. He's not taunting people, he's just excited. It's pretty easy to see from the small amount of video we've seen that the dude is spastic by nature.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just lost all interest in this tournament. Bye bye Ray.

Hope all your horses do well. Good night, and good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was rooting for Ray as well. I'm glad Scotty was the recipient, though.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^ Did you read reports saying he didn't shake someone's hand? GFYS.

[ QUOTE ]
Remember kids, cut and paste only works in firefox. IE doesn't give you alt text because Bill Gates hates you.

[/ QUOTE ]

On this we agree! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
entertainme,

No way.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the other hand, unlike Cardplayer, I see them quickly correcting mistakes made in the heat of the moment. I see them showing up here asking for feedback, telling us what's going on. I see they follow 2p2 and respond when we post that something doesn't make sense. I see them making every effort to give us the best reporting they can in a difficult situation.

Drama Queen FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lacking sense of humor, FTW.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
entertainme,

No way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drama Queen FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

While obviously that person is kidding, I think the coverage has been bad. Yes, they try hard. Yes, they fix their mistakes. However, a professional organization, operating on this scale shouldn't be making mistakes. I'm just talking about basic "hey before we post this let's make sure we haven't made a typo" stuff.

When you're covering the biggest game in town, I refuse to give you points for effort.