Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pretty much any post can be made funnier or better by including a poll.
Agree 11 55.00%
Disagree 9 45.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2007, 11:18 AM

Default LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

I'm cross posting this from BBV as I feel that Suited Sixes or someone who might be able to get in contact with him will see this and he contact me and work out our bussiness problems.

The purpose of this post to warn and educate the consumer about the Ship It Holla and LOL shirtaments t-shirt stores. (The lol shirtaments store has been doing an ongoing banner ad promotion on twoplustwo.com).

I hate to bring this issue up in public but none of my emails, pms or phone calls to the owner of the store (twoplustwoer Suited Sixes) have been returned. Since many of these shirts sport the “Holla Balla” logo I feel I should educate potential consumers.

Some background:
In early June I contacted Suited Sixes to sell t-shirts he had designed for us through our website. Over the course of business relationship we had numerous problems with him including customers not receiving shirts for several months, no response to our emails/pms or customers emails/pms, no response to my phone calls and non-payment of money owed to us. For more details of customers problems see this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11740164

My business party ‘Apathy’ was finally able to get in contact with him by phone and he said he would respond to my pms/emails, take down the ship it holla store and make a public reply to the problems customers were having in the NVG thread. To this day none of the above have happened.

The t-shirts being sold on both on the LOL-shirtaments and ship it holla store are not endorsed in any way by the ship it holla ballas. It is our position that these t-shirts are being sold illegally and I am in the process of taking legal action. In the meantime I would personally highly recommend against purchasing these t-shirts.
Old 09-22-2007, 11:22 AM

Default Re: LOLShirtaments t-shirt store:

I made a Ship it HOLLA t shirt myself since shipping from the states takes pretty long.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:50 PM

PM Slacker - He's the 2p2er who has the most contact with Suited irl afaik.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:54 PM

Legal action seems a bit drastic.
Old 09-23-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Legal action seems a bit drastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it does. 66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff. Part of it is not his fault and he has spent a lot of money out of his own pocket correcting other people errors. He'll take care of it Im sure.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
66s hasnt been reading 2+2 lately so he wasnt aware of some of this stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has he also not been checking his emails or voicemails?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:07 AM

If anyone does get a hold of him, let me know. I too never received shipment.

Paid 60 for 4 shirts on Jun 4th. Was in Vegas Jun 20th- Jul 20th. When I got back He agreed to ship the shirts again but needed my address again. When I went to respond his PM box was full, as it has been ever since. I then found the email address associated with his business and tried to contact him there. No success. Paypal cannot resolve the dispute.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:43 AM

This is free advertising. Im about to buy a bunch of those shirts.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:49 AM

I'm going to go out on (not much of) a limb and guess that this episode doesn't fall into the "I was looking to scam people all along ha-ha-ha" category. Probably started out with good intentions and lifeaments/stressaments/overwhelmedaments happened. Doesn't mean it couldn't have been handled better, etc., but still...

I'm still happy with my Luckbox shirt that I got...
Old 09-24-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to go out on (not much of) a limb and guess that this episode doesn't fall into the "I was looking to scam people all along ha-ha-ha" category. Probably started out with good intentions and lifeaments/stressaments/overwhelmedaments happened. Doesn't mean it couldn't have been handled better, etc., but still...

I'm still happy with my Luckbox shirt that I got...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and im not involved at all in this, but knowing a lot of the concerned parties I'm sure that no one is maliciously accusing suitedsixes (except possible allegations by the OP, i meant the rest of the thread...), he has a lot of cred in general on the forum, is in general a good guy, the customers that have gotten shirts have been satisfied with orders, etc...

the fact remains, however, that even if orders got lost or delayed or anything related, notification needs to happen. If he cannot accommodate scheduled dates, times, methods and the like, the least he can do is keep the concerned parties updated on what he does know IMO