Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Something else is going on (please specify)
what's up with this? 44 100.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-20-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: Heroes 11/19-Things are starting to get good. Wait,what?

Btw, this and the last episode were awesome. The show is following like the exact same pattern of last year. A few slow build-up episodes, an awesome middle, and last year the ending blew. So does this mean that last week and this week were the middle episodes (due to uber short season) that rule and the rest is going to be BUSTO? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 11-20-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok so adam is exacting revenge on those people who locked him up, but do we know why they locked him up for 30 years to begin with?

also, why is parkman's dad a bad guy

[/ QUOTE ]
Parkman's dad is working for Adam. It's not entirely clear how Adam's motivations work. I guess he hung around for hundreds of years, met Hiro's dad, waited ANOTHER 50 years, and THEN killed him, all because Hiro stole his first girlfriend hundreds of years ago.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok so adam is exacting revenge on those people who locked him up, but do we know why they locked him up for 30 years to begin with?

also, why is parkman's dad a bad guy

[/ QUOTE ]
Parkman's dad is working for Adam. It's not entirely clear how Adam's motivations work. I guess he hung around for hundreds of years, met Hiro's dad, waited ANOTHER 50 years, and THEN killed him, all because Hiro stole his first girlfriend hundreds of years ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would Adam even be able to realize that Kaito's son was the Hiro that went back in time and met him 400 years ago?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:53 AM

Also, what happened with Parkman and Angela Petrelli in the end. I thought I saw a new post-it with the unknown woman's name, but I wasn't paying enough attention and it passed by too quick. Did Parkman do it?
Old 11-20-2007, 02:53 AM

The "pep rally" seemed a really clunky way to get Claire into her superhero uniform. I don't really mind, but they might as well have Elle say "Oh, I can use my powers better when I walk around in lingerie."
Old 11-20-2007, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
- I don't understand Hiro is determined to get revenge on Adam, right? So ok, he doesn't want to save his dad, whatever, but why not stick around for a couple more secs, freeze time again, and kill Adam?

[/ QUOTE ]

the immortality thing might pose a slight problem

[/ QUOTE ]

Pfft. Freeze time, cover him in concrete, drop him in the ocean. Piece of cake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or at least take him prisoner or something, it worked last time for decades until Peter freed him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teleport him to Antarctica and wave bye bye.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Couldn't HRG have kept Elle's hands tied up in a water compartment of some kind? It seemed super silly that it took her even that long to use her powers once she was out of the tub.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Half the show's plot is driven by mindnumbing stupidity.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:14 AM

Was anyone else thinking this then Kaito's killer was shown?

[ QUOTE ]
Would Adam even be able to realize that Kaito's son was the Hiro that went back in time and met him 400 years ago?

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly, it may explain why Kaito was suprised Adam was the one the came to kill him. Otherwise no, and it just happened to be a coincidence.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:26 AM

The show has entered a point where the plot is only moving because the characters are [censored] RETARDED. Fantastic diy way to shut down Kirsten Bell, so clearly when doing a hostage exchange, you should let her lose.

WAIT, don't you know a magic dude who can shut people's powers down? Wouldn't he be helpful right now? Instead let's use a hose and a dog bath.

I really could do without Hiro moralizing and doing anything other than being a spaz. Everything that was interesting about his character is gone. Now he's just a twit. Also, while it was cool to see time stopped, was there any question it was Adam? As somebody else in this thread mentioned, we don't need to show them reveal the Adam bits to each character, we get it.

WTF @ Parkman have ZERO issues with testing out his powers on his pseudo-daughter that he loves. That's [censored]. I require photoshops where Parkman has pedo-bear's head forthwith.

Bob is the only guy I like on this show anymore, and that's just because he's playing some weird version of the same role he owned on Deadwood.

Having this show on after Chuck, which balances funny/action/suspense/hot chicks much better doesn't really help my perception of Heroes.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They've killed the only black character on the show TWICE now.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Obv the only way to die in this show is to be black. And I think you're forgetting dream-walking-guy, Simone's father.

I sure wouldn't want to be Mica or copycat girl. Or Nichelle Nickols!

This episode actually made me mad.

Because this show is just increasingly plummeting into idiot plot after idiot plot.

Bennet not killing Suresh (oh, please, please kill him!)

After having just been told her blood could be used to save people, Claire not insisting they use her blood to save her father.

Bennet not dead being so, so obvious.

Hiro's whole "Father I will save you", "No, don't save me", "Okay, I won't save you" WTF was that? Just retarded.

Parkham not asking Mother Petrelli what everyone's powers are (among other things).

Bennet's handling of Elle during the prisoner exchange.

So.. they've had Adam as a prisoner for 30 years. The reason he hasn't been hooked up to machines for those thirty years pumping his blood into bags which are then stored in a blood bank, for use by company operatives (etc) in case of death or injury is?

Hiro apparently letting Adam get away with killing his father when he could have taken him out right there while time is time frozen - Even if he's unkillable there's a hundred ways Hiro could neutralize him.