Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
On a lameness scale from 1 to 10 (10 being most lame), how would spending 1 million Full Tilt points to get a customized avatar rank? The value gets deducted from MGR, so I'm paying a 30% price for it (whatever they value that at), but there isn't much in the store that I want (and the higher valued items that I could sell I'll probably never reach).

It's kind of one of those, "that's kind of lame, but I don't really give a f--k unless it's totally lame, b/c it's kind of funny to be intentionally semi-lame" type of deals...

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't want anything they have in the store then you should either get a bunch of stuff and donate it or get a bunch of stuff and give it away as Christmas gifts to friends and family. Ipod touches for everyone.

Getting the avatar is like giving a few grand to FT, don't you give them enough already?
Old 11-08-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On a lameness scale from 1 to 10 (10 being most lame), how would spending 1 million Full Tilt points to get a customized avatar rank? The value gets deducted from MGR, so I'm paying a 30% price for it (whatever they value that at), but there isn't much in the store that I want (and the higher valued items that I could sell I'll probably never reach).

It's kind of one of those, "that's kind of lame, but I don't really give a f--k unless it's totally lame, b/c it's kind of funny to be intentionally semi-lame" type of deals...

[/ QUOTE ]
If you don't want anything they have in the store then you should either get a bunch of stuff and donate it or get a bunch of stuff and give it away as Christmas gifts to friends and family. Ipod touches for everyone.

Getting the avatar is like giving a few grand to FT, don't you give them enough already?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking he could be the man on Christmas with all his FT points. I don't think the avatar is remotely worth it. I turn off avatars and I'm sure many others do as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I guess so. But I run so well there (wood knocking), part of me feels like I owe them a ty...
Old 11-08-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I was thinking he could be the man on Christmas with all his FT points. I don't think the avatar is remotely worth it. I turn off avatars and I'm sure many others do as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I turn off the avatars as well, which makes it funnier - though I guess the price of that humor is too expensive to justify...
Old 11-08-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is the likelihood of a 47 bi downswing over 2,000 sngs and over 12,000 sngs?

[/ QUOTE ]

What level?

[/ QUOTE ]

Over 12,000 $6-27 8% this includes just starting out and sucking.

The past 1949 27s 4.4% including my current 47 bi downswing

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm coaching, we could do a session or two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill send you a pm

Blackize thanks for the graph
Old 11-08-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I guess so. But I run so well there (wood knocking), part of me feels like I owe them a ty...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol...yeah, it's not like you've generated any rake monies for Full Tilt Poker.

Yugoslav
Old 11-08-2007, 09:53 PM

Brag +1500 today
Beat lost a 1600 pot KQ vs. AA on a 8JTA all in on turn.

ManChild,
Don't you 43943 table and play 94300923092093023k hands a month and play high. Maybe that could be why you have a mediocre win rate.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:55 PM

can somebody transfer me 150 on stars for 150 of ftp?

aim me up, jeffgunnip1817
Old 11-08-2007, 10:09 PM

ok someone point me to an ergonomic mouse
Old 11-08-2007, 10:12 PM

bengie,

use newegg to find a trackball and/or vertical mouse.

if you get one of each, plus your normal mouse, and use a different one each day, you'll balance the different strains etc.
Closed Thread