Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 06:20 AM

Default Re: Lego Poker training videos....a joke?

[ QUOTE ]
g-p, FWIW aejones videos are being transported as we speak by a team of US Navy Seals in an ultra secure unmarked truck to our warehouse in an unknown location until we unleash it to the public. The price for that may be far too high.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

All,

Obviously things like this are going to happen, there will be people that don't like the videos (I won't rant on how OP most likely didn't understand the videos, because that's another avenue). Thanks for those that are supporting our videos in general, and, to those that do not like what they see, we will be glad to entertain your ideas why. Of course, it would be helpful to have more to say than "posted not in BB to get the video rolling, and misread a stat for a second" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

PS I am very humbled that everyone liked my video so much [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

EDIT: Just saw that OP started this thread as well.. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=0&fpart=1 . So, um, yea...