Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't replyed to any AP threads, but I've read them all with interest.
Nat, I'd definitely like hear your report.

AP should pay back those cheated, NOT Nat . That's just absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

you obv havent "read them all with interest" or you would have seen that AP is going to pay back those who were cheated, and Nat is getting paid the expenses of being away from running his business! You are obv a LIFE DONK if you think he would do this work at no cost! GG appreciating the work he has done thus far.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't replyed to any AP threads, but I've read them all with interest.

Nat, I'd definitely like hear your report.

AP should pay back those cheated, NOT Nat. That's just absurd.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that anyone cares, but since I took the time to reply, might as well make my OP clear. I meant AP should pay BOTH Nat and AP. The fact AP pays Nat is unrelated to the fact AP needs to compensate those cheated...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:39 PM

When is your trip planned for? Be safe/careful, and bring back some good info!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:47 PM

Nat - Thanks for doing this. I know that you'll be impartial and thorough with your investigation and line of questioning.

I'd be curious to know the following:

1. Are UB operations now combined with AP?
2. If so, what is the management structure of UB?
3. Does UB utilize the same core code, policies, servers, etc. as AP or will they in the future?
4. The audit will surely uncover the first obvious use of the super-account (or whatever is the PC term). What was the date of that occurrence?
5. What is their policy now in regards to employees, etc. playing on their site(s).

Thanks again for all you have done and are doing. Looking forward to the trip report. SMcF
Old 10-23-2007, 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When is your trip planned for?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-23-2007, 03:45 PM

Actually, there's a lot more initial negativity here than I thought there would be. I thought people would know that I will not compromise my report because of a fee.

I want to get a feeling for what people really think because I am open to the idea of calling it off if people aren't going to believe the report that I write. I don't care about the money, it isn't nearly enough for me to want or need it.

I did say let's end discussion about it, but I'm simply not going to go down there and commit a ton of time and energy for free. I'd be happy to bring Adanthar along (and chop up the fee) or even let him go for the full amount. I don't care.

Let's hear your thoughts...
Old 10-23-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, there's a lot more initial negativity here than I thought there would be. I thought people would know that I will not compromise my report because of a fee.

I want to get a feeling for what people really think because I am open to the idea of calling it off if people aren't going to believe the report that I write. I don't care about the money, it isn't nearly enough for me to want or need it.

I did say let's end discussion about it, but I'm simply not going to go down there and commit a ton of time and energy for free. I'd be happy to bring Adanthar along (and chop up the fee) or even let him go for the full amount. I don't care.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think the money is really the issue, or whether or not people trust you. It's fair to assume that everyone should trust you.

I think the real issue is whether Absolute is going to let you truly see "everything", or whether they're going to pull a "Red Cross visit to Soviet prison" on you. Every person who works there is going to be feeding you whatever lines they've been trained to say.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think the money is really the issue, or whether or not people trust you. It's fair to assume that everyone should trust you.

I think the real issue is whether Absolute is going to let you truly see "everything", or whether they're going to pull a "Red Cross visit to Soviet prison" on you. Every person who works there is going to be feeding you whatever lines they've been trained to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

The good news here is that our boy is smart.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, this is insane, people should be jumping for joy over this
Old 10-23-2007, 03:56 PM

Awesome news, buddy - make us proud -- I'll send you a list of Q's I think of over the next few days. I am very, very pleased about this development.