Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 06:58 PM

Default Marion Jones admits steroids use

Couldn't be happier about this!!!

I hope they take away all of her medals and she goes to jail.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:04 PM

Default Re: Marion Jones admits steriods use

She should go to jail for not getting her grill fixed despite having more than enough money to do so. You have to figure that C.J. hunter turned down BJ's because it would be like putting your dong in a shredder.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:33 PM

strange, and until now, she was adamant that she never took steroids...shocking
Old 10-04-2007, 08:43 PM

Come on man, she obviously was duped by her trainer into thinking it was flax seed oil, we wouldn't have a steroid problem in sports if it wasn't for damn trainers.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:11 PM

Wait, you mean "the clear" isn't flaxseed oil?

She's gotta be the first person to ever get the two confused.

Shocking.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:17 PM

No, there was another case with an athlete that confused the two, or at least claimed his trainer lied to him. I believe it was a baseball player, but I'm not sure.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She should go to jail for not getting her grill fixed despite having more than enough money to do so. You have to figure that C.J. hunter turned down BJ's because it would be like putting your dong in a shredder.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored] doubt. I could never understand why she wouldn't get that [censored] fixed.
Old 10-05-2007, 05:46 PM

Paging RedBean?

This is a huge blow, and even if it doesn't prove anything (as RedBean will of course remind us) it adds about 10 years of fuel to the Barry fire.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paging RedBean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo....what's up?

[ QUOTE ]

This is a huge blow, and even if it doesn't prove anything

[/ QUOTE ]

You pretty much summed it up perfectly.

The angry mob views it as a "huge blow" against Bonds, despite it not proving anything. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

In reality, it shows Victor Conte has been telling the truth when he said over 3 years ago that he was supplying MJ with steroids prior to Sydney.

You'll read about that in every MJ story over the next few days....how this admission vindicates Conte and proves he was telling the truth.

What you won't read, however, is that Conte has also maintained that while he gave steroids to several athletes, including MJ.....he never gave any to Bonds.

You won't hear much about that tidbit, ya know, because it doesn't serve the media's goal in steering the angry mob. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Conte asserted that he gave two substances containing steroids, a clear liquid and a cream, to Greg Anderson, Bonds’ trainer, but that “There’s never been anything beyond that at any point ever.” (Anderson has pled not guilty to charges in the BALCO case and denies giving illegal substances to Bonds.)

The aptly named Bashir, however, wasn’t satisfied with that, and pressed Conte to speculate: “Do you think that Greg Anderson was providing the clear and the cream to some of these baseball players?” Conte replied, “He could have been. I have no specific knowledge of this. I didn’t say ‘Here’s clear. Go give this to Gary [Sheffield] or Here’s clear, go give this to Barry [Bonds].’”

The intrepid Bashir, refusing to take “no” for an answer, kept going, with questions so leading they would have made Perry Mason proud. Verbal finger wagging away, Bashir asked, “And who is Greg Anderson’s number one client?” Conte replied, somewhat sheepishly, “His number one client is Barry Bonds.” Bashir pressed, “So is it possible that some of the clear and cream that you gave, without any strings attached, that you gave to Greg Anderson may have found its way to Barry Bonds?” A slightly exasperated Conte replied, “It’s possible. I can’t say that it’s not possible.”

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bonds told a U.S. grand jury that he used undetectable steroids known as "the cream" and "the clear," which he received from personal trainer Greg Anderson during the 2003 season. According to Bonds, the trainer told him the substances were the nutritional supplement flaxseed oil and a pain-relieving balm for the player's arthritis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep deluding yourself. When Greg Andersen eventually gets out of jail and runs out of money I'm sure we'll see the tell all book. What will your excuse be then?