Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2006, 04:59 PM

Default Re: NFL Week 3

I agree about these three games NajdorfDefense
in the seattle/giants game i think seattle wins i dont know for sure if they cover the spread - but sam madison stinking at CB & seattle having deion branch & darryl jackson... i like seattle to win this game but i'm not betting it because i'm not sure which giant team is gonna come out to play. other pro's for the seattle pick are the NYG's lack of will to blitz for some reason, if they give Hasselbeck time like they gave mcnabb the results will be closer to how they were over three periods in the last game

atl @ -3 1 unit ( iagree not a slam dunk)
phil @ -6 4 units - i agree w/njador's thoughts
chi @ -3 1 unit
my ytd 2/3 + 2 units
Old 09-18-2006, 10:04 PM

Default Re: NFL Week 3

[ QUOTE ]
in the seattle/giants game i think seattle wins i dont know for sure if they cover the spread - but sam madison stinking at CB & seattle having deion branch & darryl jackson... i like seattle to win this game but i'm not betting it because i'm not sure which giant team is gonna come out to play. other pro's for the seattle pick are the NYG's lack of will to blitz for some reason, if they give Hasselbeck time like they gave mcnabb the results will be closer to how they were over three periods in the last game

[/ QUOTE ]

Blitzing McNab is a lot different than blitzing Hasselbeck. The blitz misses McNab and he's 30 yards downfield through the vacated area. You miss Hasselbeck and maybe he gets 5. Maybe. I think we'll see the Giants bring a little more heat than last week.

I kinda like the Giants in this game. They came close to winning in Seattle last year and I think this years team is better. And the Hawks haven't impressed me yet.