Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Variance: I still play at AP

I can't believe people still play on AP. This why we can't have nice things.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*cough*softgames*cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

And the people who play there because of "soft games" greedily sacrifice the greater good of the online poker community (i.e. any chance of making sure online poker companies stay honest) for a few extra bucks.

I don't know how I'd ever be able to sleep at night if I played at AP, knowing (some of) what they have done and how they have gone unpunished. But if I did knowingly play there, I'd rather it be because I'm an ignorant bastard, not a greedy one.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*cough*softgames*cough*

[/ QUOTE ]

And the people who play there because of "soft games" greedily sacrifice the greater good of the online poker community (i.e. any chance of making sure online poker companies stay honest) for a few extra bucks.

I don't know how I'd ever be able to sleep at night if I played at AP, knowing (some of) what they have done and how they have gone unpunished. But if I did knowingly play there, I'd rather it be because I'm an ignorant bastard, not a greedy one.

[/ QUOTE ]
but somehow you dont care a bit about pple with gambling problems getting deeper into trouble by donating theyr lent money to you? Seriously I dont give a [censored]. I happely play someone till he is broke if i got the chance. Even if hes family just died, he got fired and is totally drunk and will regret it.
whenever there is more money to be made you can find me there. I dont get this 'moral stuff' anyway because im a bot so dont bother.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:15 PM

As long as you admit to being nothing more than a greedy bastard who doesn't care about the rest of the online poker community. There's always going to be people who only look out for themselves. I mean, even during the Montgomery Bus Boycotts some black people still rode on the buses.
Just don't be mad if you ever get cheated by an online poker site, you gave them every right to do so.

Also, I sure hope you're not a cop- it'd be way too easy to bribe you.