dominate SH 200 unlimited 76 20.65%
grind 2/4 - 5/10 SH min bet hold them 20 5.43%
shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

This one time a chick let me touch her boob. Totally awesome.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:17 PM

GA,
I think a burlesque show could be a great date with the right girl. Given more time, I wouldn't choose it as a first date, but under your circumstances it could work out well.

In fact, I think that's your way to clarify that you do intend for this to be a one-on-one date. Send her a message that mentions how seeing classy strippers is a great way to get to know someone.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Supposed to be a joke...yeah it sounds corny to me now. Bah. What's my response tho? "Yeah I'm probably going I'll be there at some point?"

I was thinking, don't respond at all online. Wait until like 7pm tomorrow and text her with... "hay wanna go to that thing? me and some peeps are heading there at 10"...

No thats too specific. Text her at 10 with "I'm at that bar you should stop by"?

She doesnt really know anyone in this city so she'd probably come if I invited her...I just need to set up the right situation.

Hmmmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like any of these responses. First one is too ambiguous. Second one commits her to bringing friends along, since you are too. The third one makes it look like you're there just sitting in a corner, drumming your fingers and waiting on her.

I'd just keep it nice and casual, something like, "Cool... maybe I'll see you there. If you do make it up that way, be sure to bring one of your wigs. Imagine the possibilities." Something stupid and goofy like that. Sounds like she's going to come alone -- I'd put it at 80/20.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Supposed to be a joke...yeah it sounds corny to me now. Bah. What's my response tho? "Yeah I'm probably going I'll be there at some point?"

I was thinking, don't respond at all online. Wait until like 7pm tomorrow and text her with... "hay wanna go to that thing? me and some peeps are heading there at 10"...

No thats too specific. Text her at 10 with "I'm at that bar you should stop by"?

She doesnt really know anyone in this city so she'd probably come if I invited her...I just need to set up the right situation.

Hmmmm...

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like any of these responses. First one is too ambiguous. Second one commits her to bringing friends along, since you are too. The third one makes it look like you're there just sitting in a corner, drumming your fingers and waiting on her.

I'd just keep it nice and casual, something like, "Cool... maybe I'll see you there. If you do make it up that way, be sure to bring one of your wigs. Imagine the possibilities." Something stupid and goofy like that. Sounds like she's going to come alone -- I'd put it at 80/20.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, You are married and don't even come to seattle anymore. What do you know :P.

Also GA that last trip report was pretty sweet. Free brownies really sealed the deal.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:00 PM

I know she kept trying to get me to eat them so I was like YO I'ma take some on the road, baby.

Baloosh that advice is keykeykey. Gonna write that to her (now? tomorrow?) then roll to the bar with a couple of guys that I can make dissapear if she comes alone or wingman for me if she doesn't. Cappy if you're still alive you are invited.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:02 PM

"

Cool... maybe I'll see you there. If you do make it up that way, be sure to bring one of your classiest wigs. One of us could start a new career...

--p

"

Yah? It's in my outbox waiting...
Old 10-04-2007, 05:00 PM

My cousin is featured in a burlesque show up here in NYC. She's been asking me to come to one of her shows. No thank you.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:05 PM

she is not bringing a friend. Just tell her "yeah lets go meet me there at x time" and go alone don't bring your friends. Don't like the "maybe I'll see you there" thing.

On another note things are kind of heating up with the phone sex girl.. again, not sure where this will go seeing as she's 4 hours away but we talked on the phone (and no I didn't pay.. at least I hope so. She called me [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) for 3 hours yesterday and I barely remember what we talked about as the conversation went really smooth etc.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My cousin is featured in a burlesque show up here in NYC. She's been asking me to come to one of her shows. No thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's time for you to get your X-factor on imo.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, it's time for you to get your X-factor on imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unlike 75% of 2p2, I would not [censored] my cousin. And no, not my 2nd cousin either.