Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: best friend drunkenly slaps me in front of new girlfriend...

Boris,

Random stranger slaps me in bar, even non-violent Dids is probably riled up and wants to brawl.

Friend takes a joke too far and slaps me, no need for corrective action. He he's lucid enough to realize he's [censored] up, I might request that I get a rebuttal slap.

btw- pretty sure those pictures aren't actually dude's girl, I think I recognize the first one. If they are, well played sir ignore the tranny talk.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be an enormous turn-off if I were the girl in the situation and my boyfriend actually hit the guy back. Violence is completely unnecessary and one of the biggest turn-offs (next to inability to handle alcohol). Someone who could shake it off and act like an adult would be much more attractive for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, he like totally started it.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brand new GF asking if you are gonna hit him back is out of line on her part. If this is a really good friend, just laugh it off.

Also is she a "sista"...could explain her attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think being a 'sista' has anything to do with the question. Nor do I think the question is out of line. It'd be out of line if she kept asking it afterwards, trying to incite and escalate something.

Fwiw, after the initial shock of being hit wore off, it'd be very hard for me to stay there and not give the guy his chicklets to pick up off the ground. Drunk or not, my buds don't pull this stuff. Not twice, anyways.

b
Old 06-29-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brand new GF asking if you are gonna hit him back is out of line on her part. If this is a really good friend, just laugh it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think being a 'sista' has anything to do with the question. Nor do I think the question is out of line. It'd be out of line if she kept asking it afterwards, trying to incite and escalate something.

Fwiw, after the initial shock of being hit wore off, it'd be very hard for me to stay there and not give the guy his chicklets to pick up off the ground. Drunk or not, my buds don't pull this stuff. Not twice, anyways.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

I was sorta 1/2 joking about the sista thing, but if you don't think black chicks have redic attitude you're blind or live in MN. A GF of 1 month has absolutely no place interfering between best friends. Even if one of them was being a [censored].
Old 06-29-2007, 02:28 PM

We obv need more context. I really don't have friends who slap me hard in the face. I have no idea why that would be funny without better context.

As far as what you should do it's a bit tricky. You need to shrug it off. Personally I'd act as if it were some sort of inside joke/common thing: "Lol, don't mind Jeff, when he gets blasted he thinks he's Rick James."

Unless it was ridiculously hard and out of line. Then I'd just take her to a different part of the place and tell my friends to take care of him. Make sure she realizes that it isn't acceptable behavior and you won't tolerate it.

But really, this situation isn't desirable for you no matter how you shrug it off since he's your friend.

So in short, get better friends, kthx, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
who is realizing this getting better friends thing should be stickied...
Old 06-29-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Monday night I went out to meet a couple friends for some drinks at random club. I brought my new girlfriend to meet them(we've been together about a month so we're still pretty new). We get there first, I buy a couple beers and we sit and wait for my friends to arrive. They show up, one is obviously pretty [censored] up and I introduce them to my girl. A couple moments later my buddy full-force slaps Rick James style me across the face because he's an idiot and I am speechless. What was the proper course of action now that my new GF thinks I'm a punk beeeyatch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweep the leg.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:31 PM

this is so easy. laugh it off. keep drinking. wait until hes not paying attention and give him a big, fat, open hand slap back. leave your hand print on his cheek.
Old 06-29-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

FFK - wouldn't you be concerned that your new bf just got AMOG'd by his buddy?

[/ QUOTE ]

She would if he actually got AMOG'd. Whether he did or not depends entirely on his reaction which he didn't completely give.

Yugoslav
Old 06-29-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW shes half puerto-rican half chinese
Old 06-29-2007, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW shes half puerto-rican half chinese

[/ QUOTE ]
A quick google revealed this joke:

Q: What do you get when you cross a Puerto Rican and a Chinaman?
A: A car thief who can't drive.

Also, can you address Didseses comment about having seen those pics somewhere before? Is that really the broad who is soon to be dumping you or not?