Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Chad Batista

[ QUOTE ]
one of the few p5s ranked players i've played with that i think is actually good. the grill, well looks dumb to me but it depends a bit on how seriously he takes himself. also his reasons for it are not hard to understand. he didn't have money when he was younger, now he has way more than he needs, and he's showing it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

That and he has wigeritis
Old 07-27-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone know this guy personally? Someone claiming to be him has been aim chatting with me on and off for a few months. If anyone that knows him irl could tell me his aim name or email, it'd be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]
niggerheeb (i'm just typing dude's name) hangs with him. you can pm him over at NWP to see if that aim is legit.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow that is pretty [censored] funny
Old 07-27-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone know this guy personally? Someone claiming to be him has been aim chatting with me on and off for a few months. If anyone that knows him irl could tell me his aim name or email, it'd be nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's a good friend, I'm guessing thats his scammer aiming you, you can pm me with the name and I'll let you know. if the name starts chadbatista or lilholdem or anythign like that, its not him
Old 07-27-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I'd love to see are his results graphed out over time. Based on a quick peek at bigstack, it looks like he lost quite a bit of money before he started to make a serious profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

currently, his Stars/Full Tilt/Party PokerDB PROFITS show him to be profiting 1,045,000 million dollars. (His total earnings are 1.76 million) He also has near 400k in live winnings and has played less than 10 tourneys live. I'm not sure what you are saying that it looks like he lost quite a bit of money before he started making a profit, he would have had to lose tons and tons of money to negate what he has done.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there is a known scammer, who uses 'lilholdem945' etc or some variation on aim who was outted at P5s a while back
Old 07-27-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
his Stars/Full Tilt/Party PokerDB PROFITS show him to be profiting 1,045,000 million dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's like more than China's GDP?!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
currently, his Stars/Full Tilt/Party PokerDB PROFITS show him to be profiting 1,045,000 million dollars. (His total earnings are 1.76 million)

[/ QUOTE ]

So he has played $700,000 worth of tourneys? That seems like an unreal amount of tourneys. Or are there people who have more?
Old 07-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Just like 2+2, flame a guy because of his looks. He is a sick player and a great guy.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I'd love to see are his results graphed out over time. Based on a quick peek at bigstack, it looks like he lost quite a bit of money before he started to make a serious profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

currently, his Stars/Full Tilt/Party PokerDB PROFITS show him to be profiting 1,045,000 million dollars. (His total earnings are 1.76 million) He also has near 400k in live winnings and has played less than 10 tourneys live. I'm not sure what you are saying that it looks like he lost quite a bit of money before he started making a profit, he would have had to lose tons and tons of money to negate what he has done.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I mean is that the big cashes have come after a considerable slope downward. Based on the little that I saw/know, he played through a lot of losses before blowing up. Just wondered how far he was in the hole before taking the rocket out.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just like 2+2, flame a guy because of his looks. He is a sick player and a great guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats's not "his looks". He wasn't born that way. He chose to wear what he wears.