Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2007, 07:16 PM

Default what\'s available for USA -- been away for awhile...

Been out of the country and away from the internet since September -- where can we still play, and how to deposit. Apparently neteller no longer works? Thanks
Old 05-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Default Re: what\'s available for USA -- been away for awhile...

I don't know. Maybe you can find a poker site or something on the internet where people post messages and information.

I bet a site that allowed people to post messages would have some kind of search function. I don't know, but if such a site exists, I bet you could look at old messages and see what has been going on.

Just a thought, not for sure if that would work.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:17 PM

Wow.... Another rivetting post by the counter..... Talk about a HUGE waste of time. What kinda lamo just sits around and posts insults ALL DAY...EVERY day! Just another Jim MOrrison wannabe!!! Although look at ALL those posts he has.......His info MUST be credible! OP.. here is where we are at. Full tilt, UB, Absolute, Stars, vegaspoker24/7, poker4ever, Cake, and WPEX. Those should get you started, and a bit of advice.. I would open an Epassporte acct. to fund Most of these sites. My debit card still works almost everywhere. GL
Old 05-13-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know. Maybe you can find a poker site or something on the internet where people post messages and information.

I bet a site that allowed people to post messages would have some kind of search function. I don't know, but if such a site exists, I bet you could look at old messages and see what has been going on.

Just a thought, not for sure if that would work.

[/ QUOTE ]you just gotta love those smart asses.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.... Another rivetting post by the counter..... Talk about a HUGE waste of time. What kinda lamo just sits around and posts insults ALL DAY...EVERY day! Just another Jim MOrrison wannabe!!! Although look at ALL those posts he has.......His info MUST be credible! OP.. here is where we are at. Full tilt, UB, Absolute, Stars, vegaspoker24/7, poker4ever, Cake, and WPEX. Those should get you started, and a bit of advice.. I would open an Epassporte acct. to fund Most of these sites. My debit card still works almost everywhere. GL

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardcounter keeps the zoo from being too vanilla. Too hard on the idiots and too heavy on the sarcasm, sure, but big deal, most of us can handle it.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Chill out. Cut down on the caffine, or maybe buy some of the good stuff, sounds like you got a bad batch.

Don't worry, in a little while there will be another tard, probably wondering why he can't play on Party from the U.S.

You can give him an informative answer.
Old 05-13-2007, 08:38 PM

Responses like that are why I almost never post here.

You can find more complete information out there, but the skinny is that of the large sites, only Stars, UB, Full Tilt and Absolute remain open to US players. There are smaller sites, if you go to bonus whores you can get a list.

As for payment methods, firepay and neteller have both left the US market, the latter quite suddenly which caused quite a few people to have their money locked up in neteller for the past few months. The neteller threads make for interesting reading. A good substitute for neteller has not emerged yet, and unfortunately, there is not a good payment processor common to the large sites. Some players have tried to solve this by arranging to trade funds with other poker players who they met online, which has generated some more interesting reading here about scams.

Currently click2pay, moneygram, and a few others are reasonable options for depositing. More than a few people have also reported that they can deposit on UB directly using their US-based credit card.

As for withdrawals, it seems like most people are having checks sent. Stars offers a debit card that you may want to research.

Hope this helps. I'll leave the rest of the page for those who want to correct me for leaving out the #5 site or point out any spelling errors I may have posted (there is one, who can find it first?).
Old 05-13-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Been out of the country and away from the internet since September -- where can we still play, and how to deposit. Apparently neteller no longer works? Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Reged: 10/21/06

But you've been away from the net since September?
Old 05-13-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Responses like that are why I almost never post here.

You can find more complete information out there, but the skinny is that of the large sites, only Stars, UB, Full Tilt and Absolute remain open to US players. There are smaller sites, if you go to bonus whores you can get a list.

As for payment methods, firepay and neteller have both left the US market, the latter quite suddenly which caused quite a few people to have their money locked up in neteller for the past few months. The neteller threads make for interesting reading. A good substitute for neteller has not emerged yet, and unfortunately, there is not a good payment processor common to the large sites. Some players have tried to solve this by arranging to trade funds with other poker players who they met online, which has generated some more interesting reading here about scams.

Currently click2pay, moneygram, and a few others are reasonable options for depositing. More than a few people have also reported that they can deposit on UB directly using their US-based credit card.

As for withdrawals, it seems like most people are having checks sent. Stars offers a debit card that you may want to research.

Hope this helps. I'll leave the rest of the page for those who want to correct me for leaving out the #5 site or point out any spelling errors I may have posted (there is one, who can find it first?).

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar! I ran this post thru Word's spelling and grammar checker and found no spelling errors!

However, it says there is a grammatical error here.

There are smaller sites, if you go to bonus whores you can get a list.

It suggests that there should be a semi-colon after sites instead of a comma.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:11 PM

Fishy, I was trying to reel in some nits, but you are not among them. I've enjoyed your posts elsewhere.

The intended error was: "there is one"

Good catch with the semicolon though.

Badmonkey, I hope you came back and found the helpful information that you were after and that some people still come to 2+2 to give and receive.