check/raise 1 8.33%
bet/fold (NITS) 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: AJ - 450 bbs deep

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I probably should have called the turn. Turns out hes pretty aggressive, bc I open folded AQ and he showed me AJ lol.

Against an unknown I give them more credit than I probably should(AK or two pair, a set, some combo-flush draw). I didn't really put him on AK bc he only raised to $12, where they usually make it like 16-20 w/AK. It felt so weak to fold it on the turn but I guess its pretty close here. I didn't feel like he was slowing down on the river if I called so....

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz don't ever show you are making a big lay down. When you show, you need to have a reason. The only reason to show would be to invite bluffs. But, inviting people to bluff is inviting yourself to have to make difficult decisions. Don't put yourself in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, playing live you do enough advertising with the hands you have to show anyway. Just keep some track of what you've been showing down and use whatever than image is to your advantage. People justify so much live spew for really dumb "metagame" reasons.