Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 07:43 AM

Default Re: Beat: Life tilt

I was expecting the story to end with you waking up to the Taxi dude pummeling your chocolate starfish with a broom handle or something. SIGH. You let me down [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2007, 08:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just be happy that the beat didn't involve you waking up in a pit in the guys garage hearing "It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again..." What kind of Leave It To Beaver world do you live in where it's ok to pass out drunk in the back of a cab? That usually ends with a mouth full of shame and years of therapy.

[/ QUOTE ]
looks up all posts by this person
Old 10-28-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cheet, everytime you post, I think we have had to run into eachother in the OC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha it's possible, I'm all over the place but usually Newport/Costa Mesa/Santa Ana
Old 10-29-2007, 12:15 AM

If the cab guy knew anything about the freeways, he would have known the 55 is nowhere near long beach. Also you were probably raped by the cab guy.

Beat: I work near the 55 and 405.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:47 AM

meh, i've had worse recently.

I'm from around the same area in oc, anyway not to long ago i went up with friends to see a 311 concert in santa barbara(3hr drive, with no traffic). We get there early at around 2pm so we could tailgate and get drunk before the concert, no surprise we were all pretty drunk by the time we went in to the show around 5pm. One of my friends and i spent the 2nd half of the concert getting drunk with these 2 fairly cute local college girls that we met, they insisted on going downtown after the concert, obviously we couldn't say no. So around 10pm we head downtown, and find ourselves at a club/bar and continue drinking. At this point the girl i was with says something like "oh [censored] my boyfriend is meeting up with me here" and proceeds to grab my phone and enter her number, since she's down in my area often apparently and really wants to visit me, I'm so drunk that i just think this is all really funny, slootaments...

Anyway to make a long story short i end up spending the last hour or so on a smoking patio of the bar talking to another college girl that is a polisci major and wont shut up about how much she loves hillary and finally we might have a woman president blah blah, i of course nod in agreement lol and some how in my drunk stupor cough up some other bs political opinions that a girl of her nature would probably eat up, and it seems to work.

Next thing i know the bar is turning on the lights and kicking everyone out, i haven't seen my friend in over an hour and he is no where to be found, and my phones dead. I remember his number and borrow new girls phone to call my friend but his phone is dead. I'm completely trashed at this point and not sure what the [censored] I'm going to do because my friend obviously lost track of me and went to another bar or possibly back to that girls place. Polisci girl feels bad for me and tells me that she wants me to stay at her place, i decide that i'm just way to drunk to bang this girl and considering the situation don't really have a read on whether or not it would likely happen anyway. So i tell her thanks but i really need to find my friend and leave her. I walk/stumble around for 20 minutes with no luck and decide that i've had enough and take the 3 hour taxi home, goodtimes.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 AM

zomg you took the completly homosexual line [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and the outcome was worse than it would have been even if u were too drunk bang her and passed out
Old 10-29-2007, 01:09 AM

haha, perhaps. But i thought i had a decent chance of finding my friend at the time.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:48 AM

How much was it for the 3 hour cab ride? Cause I was wondering the same thing since I was in santa barbara just yesterday.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:02 PM

offered the first taxi that came by 200 cash flat rate for the way back and the guy quickly accepted, tipped him 50 or so because i don't think he realized exactly how far it was, and was kinda bitching about it during the last 30 minutes. The meter ran well over $500.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:10 PM

ur friend, which is a girl, taxi staked you and you lost 10x the normal taxi buy-in. lolz