Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-22-2007, 05:05 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?
Old 07-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Default 1.04

The database format changed with the additional stats, so I'm afraid you will have to rebuild them. You should probably delete the prefs.txt file too, so you may as well put it in a separate folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/?cl7thtcildu

Oracle sent me a Party hand history file that was causing a crash. I sent him an early copy of the fixed program. He ran it on 500k party hands and it seemed OK. I'd be interested to know if anyone can actually play with it now.

Oracle did report that it did slow down at about the 100k hands imported mark. I'm not sure exactly why it would do this - it seems to go relatively fast for me all the way through to 300k FTP hands. The way I did the threading was pretty tacky. If you are importing a lot of hands it might be best to leave the computer alone rather than surfing the web etc.

Change log 1.04

Messed around with import speed. It should be faster to rebuild a database now. Not as much of an improvement as I had hoped though.

Fixed stars sync bug. If you sat some hands out and thus missed the sit/stand message for someone being replaced at the table, the old players stats remained there. Right now players who leave, still have stats displayed until someone new sits in their seat. However when someone new sits, any stats you have on them will be displayed at the start of the next hand - as opposed to having to wait for them to play a hand.

Fixed a Party import bug.

Added check on screen name when you open a table. If you open a table and the screen name you entered is not the same as the site has you logged in as, you will be prompted to change it. I hope this stop people not realizing their entered screen name is incorrect.

Display stats menu revamped and additional stats (wtsd, w$SD, fold to steal (bb + sb) added). You have more flexibility in formatting the layout.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much memory do you have? Actually the players take up most of the database space. I have around 300k FTP hands and about 30k players. This gives me a 10MB database file. I'd be reasonable certain you could handle at least a million and probably 2-3m hands.

CPU speed doesn't seem to be a problem. The program slows down with lots of tables because of the graphics rather than the database.

There is a limit of 100k files you can import when rebuilding the database from the archived hands.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:25 PM

Deleted.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:34 PM

I don't know how difficult it would be to differentiate between the heads up and non heads up tables but if the steal statistic was used for PFR from the button in HU games and the folded BB to steal was used for % BB folded to button PFR these would be incredibly useful stats in HU games (much more accurate ranges than PFR and VPIP stats).
Old 07-22-2007, 08:22 PM

Can I change the position of the stats? They interfere with my PAHUD layout [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2007, 10:30 PM

Im sure it's a very effective program, but the damn thing was way too ugly for me to use.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im sure it's a very effective program, but the damn thing was way too ugly for me to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. I love it compared to GT+. I have never used PAHUD so I cant compare really.

There are somethings that can/will be improved I am sure. It is my new HUD. If I continue to use it as my primary/only HUD for a few weeks and still love it - I will be sending a "Good Karma Gift".

Thanx very much for this HUD Mike. So far I love it.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:42 PM

Am I the only one this crashes for when trying to load hands? I've tried 1.03 and 1.04 and it crashes after about 50k hands import. I tried logging but the very last line is just

'loading 137606 bytes, starting at byte 0
Full Tilt Poker Game #26065247'

Any ideas? All Full Tilt games. PM me for more info. I'd really like to give this a try but I can't get hands to load. I have a decent machine, 2GB RAM, dual core, etc. so I doubt it's hardware.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:02 PM

Not sure if this is it or will help. I exported all my PT hands to file, to a new folder (and made that the RT "archived history folder" - and used those files to rebuild the RT database. I imported 35k hands on a similar machine without problems.