Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2007, 10:49 PM

Default 1.03

http://www.mediafire.com/?2yjjumbcxlm

Change log

V1.03
Party support added. Currently experimental in that for legal reasons I can't actually play with real $! And play $ tables dont save out the HH files. All I can say is that it seems to work fine with the FPHG program to read observed hand histories. I also chucked a few observed files into my HH folder and it seemed to work. I can't think of a specific reason as to why it wouldn't work so long as the hand history folder are set up correctly. But I'd be quite surprised if there were no problems whatsoever. If somebody can try it out and let me know how it works I'd be grateful. My AIM/ICQ is "mike33139".

Fixed import bug... clears out FTP hands when importing Stars and vice versa - oops [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] thx Dtan

Your won $ column added.

Threaded archive import that doesnt appear to freeze. People were reporting freezes if they did anything other than wait for the import to finish. I think most of the time it wasn't actually freezing, but just appeared to because there was no feedback. Anyway if it freezes now, it likely really has frozen.

Status messages at bottom of list window. Tells you what Realtime is doing "scanning hands, loading database ect... See above.

Stars sit/stand messages processed. You should see a stats panel for a player the hand after he sits. Similarly his panel should disappear after he stands.

Cards0.png file added, for people without FTP... thx Brent!. They are based on one of Fozzy's mods, but I hope Brent altered them enough so he won't sue me. Anyway if you want the originals check out the FTP mods thread, because they look nicer. Or you can look in the FTP\graphics\table\elements folder and copy the cards0.png file from there.

Check-box on table list to switch off stats. Realtime was slowing down with multiple tables open on a new laptop. I actually got it to slow down on a desktop with around 30 Party and FTP full-ring tables open. Switching off stats on observed tables speeds things up.

Made Settings dialogs start with the folder names scrolled to the right. Hopefully it makes it easier to see if Realtime guesed at the wrong screen name.

For 1.04, I'm going to get around to a few of the stat requests people have made and generally tidy things up. If you had any problems setting things up please don't be too embarassed to PM me and let me know. Then I might be able to make some changes that will save others the hassle.

I'm fairly sure I'm going to keep the program as shareware. I'm pretty pleased how it has turned out and would have paid for it, had it been available before I started writing it. But I'm going to be moving house next month. I can't really be bothered with setting up a website etc and I'm not sure I will have the time to give the support necessary to charge for it.

If anybody has any problems, you can give me a ping on my AIM/ICQ. "mike33139". If I can't help you out right away, I'll try and set up a convenient time.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:15 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Would it be possible to have the font size change in proportion to the table size? When I resize the tables to a smaller size the stats overlap and become cluttered.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mike,

Im having problems using it.

I load it and it says "could not overlay6" and then "could not generate mucked hands"

I downloaded the mfc71.dll and that did nothing.

I use vista. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who has this problem. I fixed it by taking off the User access control (UAC). Vista thing
Old 07-17-2007, 01:33 PM

Regarding the session stats...

I did as you suggested Fozzy, but then I had it to where everyone's session stats were showing up instead of their overall. So, I had to change it back to showing my overall stats, which really doesn't bother me that much, but still thought I'd make a note of it. I don't really look at my own stats that much anyway.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:14 PM

Ok, so I have just tried it for Party (from an observed perspective), and it doesn't seem to be picking up the temp file that the info is in. It correctly gets the Table name, then nothing comes up with the Pot Size, Won or File in the table. I have tried both Play Money and Real Money.

I have the Party Settings as follows:-

Observed Hand Histories:- c:\FreePHG_HandHistories
Your History Folder:- ....PartyPoker\HandHistory\xxxxx
Your Screen Name:- xxxxxx

I have FreePHG running, and it is outputting in hhf file format rather than txt. Now I use FreePhg to run BetPot script, and I have no idea if it will work if I change the output format to .txt rather than .hhf. What is your program expecting?
Old 07-17-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I have just tried it for Party (from an observed perspective), and it doesn't seem to be picking up the temp file that the info is in. It correctly gets the Table name, then nothing comes up with the Pot Size, Won or File in the table. I have tried both Play Money and Real Money.

I have the Party Settings as follows:-

Observed Hand Histories:- c:\FreePHG_HandHistories
Your History Folder:- ....PartyPoker\HandHistory\xxxxx
Your Screen Name:- xxxxxx

I have FreePHG running, and it is outputting in hhf file format rather than txt. Now I use FreePhg to run BetPot script, and I have no idea if it will work if I change the output format to .txt rather than .hhf. What is your program expecting?

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. I checked it last night and again just now and it is working here. Yes, it is expecting the .hhf format. You have the correct folder for observed hands and the other setting shouldn't matter.

The only thing I should say is that it seems to take a couple of hands to pick up the file. FHPG seems to take a hand to get synced up and then Realtime needs a complete hand before it works.

Someone else mentioned they were having problems with a Betpot script. I couldn't repeat it, but he said it went away if he started Realtime before Betpot. Could you try it without Betpot at all?
Old 07-17-2007, 03:05 PM

Yeah seems to be working ok now with just freePhG running. I will try out some more over the course of the next day or two.

Would it be possible to have the option of either the stats in the box listed vertically or horizontally please. I ask this as it will enable me to slip in the extra stats this HUD provides between my PA HUD stats if they were listed in a single row.

Small Bug for the previous hands holecards, for each pair of cards you get one card of drawn outside of the party poker window. Also how do you turn that feature off?
Old 07-17-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah seems to be working ok now with just freePhG running. I will try out some more over the course of the next day or two.

Would it be possible to have the option of either the stats in the box listed vertically or horizontally please. I ask this as it will enable me to slip in the extra stats this HUD provides between my PA HUD stats if they were listed in a single row.

Small Bug for the previous hands holecards, for each pair of cards you get one card of drawn outside of the party poker window. Also how do you turn that feature off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool! Thx for being a guinea pig [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You mean have the stats come up as a single column or row of numbers with no abreviation prefix?

Hmmm I'll look at the bug. I didn't see anything like that. Was it a club drawn outside the window? You should be able to turn the mucked cards off by setting the timer on the Display Preferences menu to zero.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:19 PM

You mean have the stats come up as a single column or row of numbers with no abreviation prefix?

With or Without.

Maybe for the single row something like this

VPIP:- %x \ PFR:- %x \ 3Bet:- x% \ 3BF:- %x
Old 07-18-2007, 01:22 AM

Any chance of adding prima/microgaming to the list??