Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Farewell 2+2...My final post...

You'll be missed, and I hate to see you go. I do wish you would reconsider.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
leave already

[/ QUOTE ]

I was an ass for my comments on this stunt, but it doesn't change the fact that this guy was a good guy and a good poster. You, on the other hand, have apparently contributed nothing and need to shut the [censored] up before trying to make comments like this against someone way more respected than you.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:23 PM

Please stay.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:27 PM

Quit PMS'ing, you acted immature and like a child when we were discussing a forum split, specifically towards myself and a few others who disagreed with you, and now you are yet again acting crazy because someone deleted one of your posts... Boo [censored] whooooo.

This post is very attention whorish. If you really wanted to make a farewell post it should be something useful and maybe give some more back to the community before you leave, or summarize your time at 2p2, something useful, instead of basically this one last ditch attention whore effort where you hope people will beg you to stay.

I like you as a poster generally, and your fun to play against at the tables, but, sometimes you just act like an immature idiot. I would think someone with a family and who plays for a living like yourself, would show some more class.

However, I wish you would get off your high horse and stick around, becuase you are one of the better posters in this forum.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM

Well...I love Full Ring. And not knowing P0kerBoy at all I will say that its sounds really bad that your leaving, I will probably take some time now to read over some of your many posts...

I did think of a possible solution for Strat/Noob posts and the like...Why don't you create a Forum that you can only post in when you have make 1000+ post or somthing like that? Just an idea. I guess some people might go making 1000 mini posts but delete block them. Anyways GG (and why is everyone wishing people GL? Is this a Black Jack Forum?)
Old 09-25-2007, 04:30 PM

Don't turn this into an attacking post on PB. Obviously we all have some questions and would like to see him stay, so keep posts in that tone please.

(Note: I quick replied so this isn't at Mr. D specifically)
Old 09-25-2007, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At some point, the strat forums do have declining returns to scale for many regulars

[/ QUOTE ]

My read too.

PB, take a chill pill and return. You have friends here that will miss you. There are players that could use your help too as you seem to have a good idea of this poker thingy.

CMAR, nice of you to step up. Tough job being a mod...almost thankless. But some of us do REALLY appreciate the job that you do here to maintain a certain level of maturity.

Once again PB, just chill for a day or so and see if it is in YOUR best interests to return. The forum will survive without you. 2+2 Poker will go on without you. It still comes down to if you consider your participation to be +EV for you,,, otherwise, why continue>?

I'm over 50 and approve of this message LOL.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't turn this into an attacking post on PB. Obviously we all have some questions and would like to see him stay, so keep posts in that tone please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disgaree with this, he makes this thread as his farwell post. OK we get it hes leaving, you should lock it and be done with it...

I mean, if he leaves its a loss and it sucks, but there is no use begging someone to stay if they don't want too. Lets not sit around and post in this thread stroking Pboys ego.

He said this was his last post, so clearly he won't be answering any questions or whatever...

If he wants to come back, we will welcome him back with open arms and I personalyl hope he does come back, cause he was a good poster. However, keeping this thread open just so that we can all cry about how much we want him back or conversly bash him for leaving and being immature, is stupid and will just lead to unnesscary drama. Also, this juscreates clutter on our main forum page (We need that stuff filled w/ strat not LC crap like this) and it also shows a pro Pboy bias as in if you make an attention whorish post and are well respected no matter how dumb the post is, we will keep it up for you and let it grow, when it really shouldn't.

Lock this [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave already

[/ QUOTE ]

shut the [censored] up before trying to make comments like this against someone way more respected than you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you I throw up. I'm rubber you're glue.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:41 PM

quiet you!
Closed Thread