Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

yeah, it seemed logical in my head [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2007, 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
should i upload the zip?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm no. I spent hours making my cards3.psd from scratch, individual text layers, faces, backs, etc. I didnt copy/paste their entire card to use. I took a small portion of the royals face. The rest was all my work.

Sorry, I dont have time to try and help you fix a ported deck. Not trying to be rude.

GL
Old 08-22-2007, 10:46 PM

I|Pug,

With all due respect, please back up a few pages in this thread (I know it's 20 pages long, but all your questions have been answered multiple times).

Now-a-days, FTP modding is a little more than resizing images if you want it to look right.

Then check out http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods .

There are very good instructions and downloads there.

CB

Edit: Not trying to be an a$$, but your post came across like (and I'm paraphrasing here), "I haven't bothered to research what I'm asking, but can I upload my mess for you to fix". Seriously, this thread illustrates the many hours of work and trial-and-error testing that has been contributed by individuals (mostly Fozzy71, but others as well) to get FTP mods working properly since their latest updates. I do not speak for anyone other than myself, but your requests for help will carry more weight if you put in the time to at least understand what you are asking. I mean this comment as a constructive criticism. Everyone here is more than willing to help, but you have to help us help you.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should i upload the zip?

[/ QUOTE ]

umm no. I spent hours making my cards3.psd from scratch, individual text layers, faces, backs, etc. I didnt copy/paste their entire card to use. I took a small portion of the royals face. The rest was all my work.

Sorry, I dont have time to try and help you fix a ported deck. Not trying to be rude.

GL

[/ QUOTE ]

thats cool, i didnt want you to do all the work or anything, i thought you might be able to see what the problem is though. i guess this lazy-mod wont work.

[ QUOTE ]

I|Pug,

With all due respect, please back up a few pages in this thread (I know it's 20 pages long, but all your questions have been answered multiple times).

Now-a-days, FTP modding is a little more than resizing images if you want it to look right.

Then check out http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods .

There are very good instructions and downloads there.

CB

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i am retarted, where in the wiki are the instructions? ill comb the through the thread later and try doing these cards again.

Thanks!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:24 PM

I do all my image work on the cards3.png. I make a photoshop PSD and do all my work with layers. After I have a complete deck, I make a copy of that file, and rearrange the rows to make a cardsmall.psd. I then create a cardsmall.png (700x420 still), and then finally resize the cardsmall.png to the proper 407x259 or w/e. Then I create a cards3.png from my cards3.psd. I then resize that cards3.png to a cards0 size (or my XX oversized), and have to fix the transparency that is lost when resizing a .png. I then re-size the other deck sizes, always using the cards3.png to re-size from each time. Fixing the transparency each time I resize.

I made a multitude of decks with transparency problems, before finally being taught how to fix it. The step by step instructions on fixing the transparency is in this thread (I believe DWarrior took the time to teach me what I was missing). That was a few months back. You wont find instructions on making your own cards at the wiki.

If you do all of your MOD work on the cards3.png size (I assume you use Photoshop?), I could teach you how to re-size the rest of the deck from there to create a full deck. I dont want it to sound like I wouldnt help you, per say.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:44 PM

no, not at all, i saw all the request you've been getting, which is why i tried to do this on my own rather than ask you to do it for me.

it sounds like what im doing is somewhat similar. im using photoshop and the cards3.psd, copy-pasting the individual cards from the vista image (thereby creating 57 or so layers) and resizing them so they fit neatly into the little boxes. then i created cards3.png, and use that to do cards0.png, onwards. i didnt fix the transparency in between .psd and .png, as i wanted to make sure it was all working before i put more time into it.

again, thanks for your help, i dont expect any, cuz i know you're busy, but thought i would ask anyway.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:25 AM

NP

Tell you what. When you get the cards3.psd file where you want it, give me a link to it, and I will take a look at it. When you save from cards3.psd to cards3.png you dont have to do anything special. You can then put that cards3.png in FT and test it, using the Default Table size. It is only when u resize from cards3.png to the other sizes that you will need to do the process I use to preserve transparency.

My deck version 12.10 that I am turning into a 6 row deck - has somewhere between 50 and 100 layers per row. I use Layer Sets for linked layers.

Trying to Link/Merge all the different layers now, is mind-numbing. I have to link them, and merge them, so I can copy entire rows at the same time, to make it into a 6 row, 4-color deck. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NP

Tell you what. When you get the cards3.psd file where you want it, give me a link to it, and I will take a look at it. When you save from cards3.psd to cards3.png you dont have to do anything special. You can then put that cards3.png in FT and test it, using the Default Table size. It is only when u resize from cards3.png to the other sizes that you will need to do the process I use to preserve transparency.

My deck version 12.10 that I am turning into a 6 row deck - has somewhere between 50 and 100 layers per row. I use Layer Sets for linked layers.

Trying to Link/Merge all the different layers now, is mind-numbing. I have to link them, and merge them, so I can copy entire rows at the same time, to make it into a 6 row, 4-color deck. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a black belt in photoshop
Old 08-23-2007, 02:45 AM

cool, thanks.

heres the link to the .png, imageshack doesnt do psd. do you know a site that will? this one seems to work fine on default tables.

thanks!
Old 08-23-2007, 03:16 AM

that isnt the cards3 - it should be 700x420. Maybe its the way you posted it??

I use Photobucket for my images. And I use Mediafire for my ZIP's or PSD's, etc. Mediafire also does images, but I have never uploaded images there. My Flock browser has a photo-uploader built in for Photobucket. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]