Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-24-2007, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Street bet-Ring: I can't seem to get my #'s to work here. If i'm heads up, the box always fills in to 5x's the sb instead of 6: ie 3/6 game brings it in for 15 instead of 18 no matter what #s i put in the box. I must be doing something wrong.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Street bet-Ring: I can't seem to get my #'s to work here. If i'm heads up, the box always fills in to 5x's the sb instead of 6: ie 3/6 game brings it in for 15 instead of 18 no matter what #s i put in the box. I must be doing something wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you are in the small blind is one condition the software is not able to detect. Consequently the amount of the bet is off slightly. Here is the info from the documentation page:

When you are in the Small Blind or the Small Blind is missing: The software is not able to detect when you are in the small blind or if that player is missing. Consequently, on the preflop street, your bet size is off by one small blind amount. If you are set to put in a 4xBB bet, the software will put in a 3.5xBB bet instead. I recommend using you mouse wheel in increment your bet size (set up on the Inc/Dec Bet tab) and increase your bet size for this one condition.

nano
Old 11-24-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is anyone else having any minor problems w/ FTS and Vista 64?

Things like it not auto closing pop up windows and such? But it will auto reload etc...I can go into more details if needed, but not sure why it's working on most things and some not at all. And yes, I'm running as admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any experience with Vista 64, but I'll check around in the AutoHotKey forums to see if anyone is reporting problems.

Keep a list of what does and doesn't work, and that may give me a clue as to where the problem is, and email it to me.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Emails sent...Thanks!
Old 11-24-2007, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Things like it not auto closing pop up windows and such? But it will auto reload etc...I can go into more details if needed, but not sure why it's working on most things and some not at all. And yes, I'm running as admin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any experience with Vista 64, but I'll check around in the AutoHotKey forums to see if anyone is reporting problems.

Keep a list of what does and doesn't work, and that may give me a clue as to where the problem is, and email it to me.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Emails sent...Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

And a reply [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 06:42 AM

I just changed computer and got Vista. On XP everything worked fine, but here deal me in/deal me out feature is not working. It checks Auto post blinds correctly. Also other features (which I use) work correctly.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:07 PM

Dont play on tilt its completely not random and the site hires bots to play on the tables.They could have the best software on the net and i still wouldnt play there not even for play money
Old 11-24-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Emails sent...Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad we got this working for you, and thanks for you help in confirming that FTS works fine with Vista 64. I was hoping I didn't have to purchase a Vista64 machine [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

For others that my have these same issues...

1. If you have problems with dialog boxes closing when they pop up, try changing the checkbox in the lower right hand corner of the Dialog Tab.

2. If Deal Me mode is not working correctly, verify that you have the proper setting for the "Button Images" on the tables tab for the table size you are using. Also see the other trouble shooting tips for this on the web page.
nano
Old 11-24-2007, 01:56 PM

Is anyone else running into problems with Auto Rebuy going nuts and rebuying constantly until the hand is finished?
Old 11-24-2007, 06:25 PM

Feature request:
Different initial and rebuy to points depending on game type. I like to buyin full to nlhe and shortstack plo. ty.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Emails sent...Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad we got this working for you, and thanks for you help in confirming that FTS works fine with Vista 64. I was hoping I didn't have to purchase a Vista64 machine [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

For others that my have these same issues...

1. If you have problems with dialog boxes closing when they pop up, try changing the checkbox in the lower right hand corner of the Dialog Tab.

2. If Deal Me mode is not working correctly, verify that you have the proper setting for the "Button Images" on the tables tab for the table size you are using. Also see the other trouble shooting tips for this on the web page.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the help as well.

Also note, if you have Vista, turn off Aero before using FTS!