FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

Step 1 Google search "adderal translation Spanish"
Step 2 Go to Mexico
Old 07-19-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like the best solution is to find a GP and take it from there... TY for the input all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how i gave you no help at all, but you are following a suggestion that only i made.

i don't need to know anything about your financial situation. can you afford to pay hundreds of thousands in medical bills if you are seriously hurt in a hit-and-run? what about if you get cancer? what is your child going to do if you end up needing an organ transplant but can't pay for one?

having a kid and not being covered for catastrophic health events is completely irresponsible and stupid. if you can't see that you are not ready to be a father.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like the best solution is to find a GP and take it from there... TY for the input all.

[/ QUOTE ]

i like how i gave you no help at all, but you are following a suggestion that only i made.

i don't need to know anything about your financial situation. can you afford to pay hundreds of thousands in medical bills if you are seriously hurt in a hit-and-run? what about if you get cancer? what is your child going to do if you end up needing an organ transplant but can't pay for one?

having a kid and not being covered for catastrophic health events is completely irresponsible and stupid. if you can't see that you are not ready to be a father.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure I am worried about getting in an accident and not being able to care for my child. If such a thing were to happen, both of our families are very involved and would be very helpful if I could not step up.

And the plan is to currently be moved to Vancouver within 1 years time, where health insurance is much more forgiving of skinny/healthy guys such as myself.

So sure, I'm worried about getting a serious injury/disease in the next year. But it will be taken care of.

However, that was not the point of this thread. Thanks for trying to rub my face in one of my personal issues htough. Surely helped the situation.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:37 PM

You don't need a psychiatrist to get Adderall. You need an adult human who is authorized to prescribe medication.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:38 PM

so the point of the thread is that you don't even know how drugs are prescribed, and wasted all of our time due to complete ignorance? googletarding, in other words?
Old 07-19-2007, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so the point of the thread is that you don't even know how drugs are prescribed, and wasted all of our time due to complete ignorance? googletarding, in other words?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're just grabbing at straws to put me down man. And since you're the type who always has to have the last word I wont bother beyond this post.

Adderall seems to be a pretty common interest in online poker players - especially on these forums. I figured a thread about attaining it legally would stir up some interest - apparently I was wrong. The solution to this is not to attack the OP though - it's to let the thread die.

Thanks for your help, you've been a true gentleman.

Later OOT.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The solution to this is to let the thread die.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-19-2007, 10:54 PM

wait so i just want to confirm that you violated like the #1 rule of OOT, which is asking the forum questions that you are too dumb to answer yourself. the whole point of this post is that you don't know who is able to prescribe adderall, amirite?
Old 07-19-2007, 11:44 PM

The insurance is no biggie. Adderall is not that expensive, the problem is that you don't say why you are too skinny, but one of the side effects is appetite suppression, which can't be good for you. Adderall is essentially a timed release amphetamine (speed) in a controlled dosage. While it will certainly help you focus and will likely earn you more $$, it is also a really -EV in the long run.

EDIT: ACK!! I just read your post more thoroughly, you may have a serious weight problem. Bite the bullet, pay the $$ and go see a doctor. At your weight, using Adderall could be potentially life threatening.

Additionally, it may be +EV in the long run to reconsider your job choices. Almost any "day job" will come with insurance, and if you have medical problems, you need insurance. One or two hospitalizations could bankrupt almost anyone.

Note: I am not an MD, but am a clinical psychologist (Ph.D.) so I'm not talking out my ass here.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:50 PM

OP, try to separate yourself from this thread -- as if you didn't write it -- and try to see where we're all coming from. If you break it down, it's pretty much like this:

OP: I want Adderall, but I don't want to obtain it legally and I don't want to break the law.

Oh, BTW, I'm very skinny. I don't think it's a big deal, but nobody will insure me, even though they insure 70-year-olds who have had two heart attacks and have grenade fragments from 'Nam lodged in their frontal lobes.

Also, I have a baby on the way, and I'm starting to think I should maybe grow up, even though I really don't want a real job.

But ignore all that. Adderall?

FORUM: Dude, get your [censored] together. Adderall is probably a bad idea since you will weigh less than your child in 10 years.

OP: This thread is about obtaining Adderall! What about this don't you understand? Nobody gets me.

FORUM: If you really want it, talk to a doctor or buy it illegally.

OP: Doctor? I told you I didn't have insurance! You are dense.

Illegally? I'm not breaking the law! I have a kid on the way!

FORUM: What do you want from me?

OP: I'm taking the high road and letting this thread die.

You posed a question that had no answer. We discussed your family and health because you brought it up. Your anger is misguided.

I empathize with you in many ways, going through similar issues myself recently, but what did you expect?