Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Old 10-12-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: NL25 video

ok I made a nl50 video

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I didn't play well

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I can't do simple math it seems
Old 10-12-2007, 08:32 PM

I would be nice to see a good player play poorly and see how they react. Everything is a learning experience for all of us. Most of us are learning from all the dumb mistakes we are making, seeing a few simple math mistakes could really help as long as we know how to fix them. I honestly would love to see a video where you make mistakes and we talk about them instead of one like the first 25NL video where you just ran really hot. Although it did give me a better understanding of the limit I am playing now.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would be nice to see a good player play poorly and see how they react. Everything is a learning experience for all of us. Most of us are learning from all the dumb mistakes we are making, seeing a few simple math mistakes could really help as long as we know how to fix them. I honestly would love to see a video where you make mistakes and we talk about them instead of one like the first 25NL video where you just ran really hot. Although it did give me a better understanding of the limit I am playing now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll post it, though I want to make a new one first, it can be more of a blooper video so to speak
Old 10-13-2007, 12:15 AM

Haha sounds good...it must be really bad if your going to call it that. And just watch all my videos if you want laughs or if you have trouble sleeping my tight nitty ass will put you right out.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:34 PM

BS, just watched both videos last night and this morning, great stuff bro, thanks a ton for taking the time to do this. I am amazed at how easily you take down so many pots with middle pairs by simply raising with them preflop to set up an aggressive take down post flop.

This is obv. a huge leak in my game as I pretty much overlimp with middle pairs playing them strictly for "set value." I love how you raise them and attack on the flop.

I also love how you isolate and attack the dry boards when HU, many times with nothing at all, but your awareness that the board more than likely missed your opponent leads to so many uncontested pots. As you stated, "your cards don't matter unless you go to showdown" I believe this is something many of us could learn from.

These vids are a real eye opener for a tight nit like myself, time to open up my game and make the action instead of waiting for premium hands all the time, LOL!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 06:48 PM

well I crossed the 200k hand mark for fullring hands, so I made a nl50 video, with a screenshot too

the video went pretty well, a fair number of tough tricky spots, should generate a fair amount of discussion
Old 10-14-2007, 08:02 PM

great looking forward to it.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:05 PM

Just wanted to say that while the video was a little grainy, it was definitely worth watching. Thanks again, BS!