Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 11-30-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Most retarded tournament player ever

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me to be the best stratagy. She has a caller to her all-in, why would she want two? So she can twice the change to be sucked out on? yea, if she knew that the brat had AA also then staying quite to get the 3rd call is good. But otherwise, get them to fold however you can that is legal. er duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a good point. Accumulating chips in a tournament is soooooo overrated.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me to be the best stratagy. She has a caller to her all-in, why would she want two? So she can twice the change to be sucked out on? yea, if she knew that the brat had AA also then staying quite to get the 3rd call is good. But otherwise, get them to fold however you can that is legal. er duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a good point. Accumulating chips in a tournament is soooooo overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummm, well maybe, I'm not the best tournament player for sure, but still seems like the risk/reward of allowing the 3rd player in the pot is not worth it. I realize the point of this thread is to make fun of the "dumb pretty girl", but I still don't think it was a stupid move at all.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummm, well maybe, I'm not the best tournament player for sure, but still seems like the risk/reward of allowing the 3rd player in the pot is not worth it. I realize the point of this thread is to make fun of the "dumb pretty girl", but I still don't think it was a stupid move at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pray for guidance, son.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pray for guidance, son.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it over in the MTT STRAT forum. Still with so much $ on the line I would have a hard time not wanting to isolate against one caller, double up and advance a pay slot.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:02 PM

Among players who have made multiple final tables
Charlie Shoten is the most retarded ever.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Among players who have made multiple final tables
Charlie Shoten is the most retarded ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
that's not charlie that is Mr.guy Laliberte with glasses. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_idnY8czeQ&NR=1

Sigh @ Beth. She's like screaming out she has aces when there's still one decision to be made. Her IQ must be so low.

[/ QUOTE ]
she sure looks dumb but she got more money than u.

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored] does having a billion of dollars has to do with intelligence?
Old 12-01-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pray for guidance, son.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got it over in the MTT STRAT forum. Still with so much $ on the line I would have a hard time not wanting to isolate against one caller, double up and advance a pay slot.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why you will probably never win a poker tournament
Old 12-01-2007, 04:27 AM

besides someone open shoving for like 1000 big blinds in a cash game, this is probably the easiest KK fold ever
Old 12-01-2007, 07:14 AM

lmao