Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2007, 03:36 AM

Default Girl Beat

Life beat: The girl I was digging, and hanging out with recently, making out etc...Pulled a doozy on me tonight. She gets a call from some guy she had a thing for. She told me she put him on mute till he hangs up, yet she went up stairs to continue talking to him. I followed about a minute later to see what she was doing and I overheard, "If you come get me right now, Ill leave with you." WTF!?!?! I basically listened in on the entire conversation and then she gets busted as she's coming downstairs and my roommate Greg says, "He's been up stairs the whole time."

AHAHA. SHe's like OH [censored]! Im busted!

Her whole plan was to have someone take her to a store down the road for something to eat, and once there she was going to get out of the car and jump into his and then explain she wanted to hang out with him now~!?!?!?! She said she wanted to smoke some weed, then have him take her home so she could go to bed cause her legs are sore from work.

She's already stayed the night here with me once, and she knows Id gladly massage her legs, yet she wants to go get high with this tall gangly [censored] nerd. She's actually attractive. I can't imagine what the [censored] she sees in this loser.

I dont even know why Im so upset, we both perfer casual relationships, but one where you're not messing around with anyone else. Obviously the bitch lied. Oh I know why Im upset, I always start to develop feelings for a girl even if its a casual relationship. I try to not get attached because I know how it always ends up, but its so hard at times.

HYayahcayahayahchaayaya.

BBV4LIFE you guys still care for me right?!??!